e l f Baked Eyeshadow Trio | SheSpeaks

• kelseyessex305 By  kelseyessex305
    09.23.17

Not the best

I would say I would have to strongly disagree with the other reviews but these are our own opinions. I bought one of these eye shadows and I had to SCRAPE the eye shadow to even get color to appear on my brush. The eye shadow doesn't have very much pigment once again I feel like E.l.f spent to much in the looks than the actual product.

• Dommy_Taylor By  Dommy_Taylor
    06.16.17

Not only is it affordable but it can last all day and night even. They come in many color where you can mix and match and they are easy to blend together to make a master piece on your face.

• Nicolealexandrabeauty By  Nicolealexandrabeauty
    05.15.17

Decent

These are nice and inexpensive but not the best color payofd

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

A MUST HAVE

This is an amazing product. The trick is that you need to wet it before usage to get the best color pay off. It's truly beautiful and easy to work with, it lasts all day long. You get a good amount of product and it's super affordable. I absolutely love it, I can't recommend it enough, I will definitely repurchase.