Davines All In One Milk | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.02.16

If it wasn?t for that scent

Unlike the conditioner and shampoo, this get one more star, just because it is the best leave in treatment. My hair looks amazing after I wash it. I always air dry my hair, and with wavy hair, it can get frizzy, but when I used this product, my hair behaves wonderful. And also helps my hair in looking healthy, something that can get difficult with very long hair. But the scent! HORRIBLE, I just can stand it, and it is the reason that I would never buy this product.

• hjluther24 By  hjluther24
    07.05.14

I can't say enough good stuff about this product! I have thick, wavy to curly hair..it frizzes in the warmer months and this is my all time favorite product! If anyone has hair similar to my description you definitely need to check this out! It states that it adds shine, softness & silkiness. A detangler and frizz controller. Facillitates blow drying. Adds moisture, gives body. Is a heat protectant and helps hold the hair style longer..all Ican say is this pproduct delivers. I seriously won't use anything else...try it you'll not be disappointed. .and you don't have to use a lot of product. I've told everyone about this stuff!