CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis | SheSpeaks

• DisneyChick By  DisneyChick
    02.04.15

We love all the new colors, my daughter and I. I think this company has a ton of our money because we have over 40 bottles!

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.08.15

a little pricey but long lasting

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I love this . It's so pigmented you only need one coat.

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.24.13

Incredibly quality for an amazing price! I love the size of the bottles, very tiny compared to the usual size nail polish have. They're really glossy and outlasting. The only downside with these is that they don't have a large variety available at the stores. I hope they add new colors soon, they have just a few them.

• brandy915 By  brandy915
    06.14.13

This new nail polish is the best I have ever tried. It's inexpensive at about less then $3 a bottle. My daughter loves it too because it dries so quickly and it comes in a smaller bottle. Which is great if your like me, having tons of different colors and brands but never using all or even half of any bottle. It is outlasting too. I painted my daughters nails and mine about a week ago and they still look great.