calphaolon classic calphalon 10 inch fry pan and cover | SheSpeaks

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Best pan ever

Calphalon is the best! It's a real treat to finally use cookware that doesn't stick and somehow enhances your cooking, lessening the flaws. My eggs can't be beat when I use this pan. Truly just glides onto the plate. Perfect temperature regulation also.

• newproductskb By  newproductskb
    03.30.17

After trying to find just the right cooking pan - I must say I have finally found it. This pan is a dream! Food cooks evenly , doesn't burn and very easy to clean up. I really like how it is not too heavy ( I have bad hands). The handle is very comfortable and easy to grip. I will now be buying the set. Thanks for a great product! *****

• jancastro By  jancastro
    04.12.16

I have several pans of this brand and love them. They'he kept up with my heavy cooking and cleaning them. They are a good investment.

• KathyW24 By  KathyW24
    01.30.16

I usually think of calphalon as a heavy duty performer but also a heavy pan and harder to clean or use because of the weight HOWEVER I LOVE USING THE CALPHALON CLASSIC fry pan I received free to test. I'm not saying this because it was free. I'm developing a little arthritis and I can't use those really heavy pans anymore. I was looking for something light weight but well made. I love the handle n this one. I like my grip on this slim but well made handle well attached to the pan. It is an easy pan to lift, use and clean.