bzzagent com reviews | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.09.13

BzzAgent is a great website! I joined recently, after some friends recommended it. It's kind of like Influenster/SheSpeaks, but the layout is SO clean. They've got a bunch of campaigns always going on, and they reach out to as many people as they can with each one. True to their word, I have never gotten a single spam message from them. It's free to join, and they are so great about getting you into their campaigns. Love them. Try it out!

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    06.18.20

A disappointing platform that used to be great

I have grown disappointed with BzzAgent, I used to participate in their campaigns, but I think I must have "aged out" of their key demographic, I keep applying for campaigns, and am never selected. It's ageism to ignore a large portion of the population that are active consumers.

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.18.20

I've had a really good experience with bzzagent, but they recently changed their whole interface so that they don't really have a website to login to at all - they send you emails occasionally offering you to apply for a product test, and they notify you if you're picked, but that's it. Their old layout was much better - you could see your preferences, take surveys so they could match you to products, see what other things were being sampled, etc. I wish they'd switch back.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.07.20

It is nice getting free items to review but they select what opportunities are available to you rather than you applying for what you are interested in. This leaves me missing out on items I could really use and being offered my 100th tube of toothpaste. I liked Viewpoints better and hope they update Bzzagent with more profile questions to make better matches. It is still worth signing up for. They don't spam your email.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.06.20

I recently got onto BzzzAgent a few months back and I have loved it although I haven't received anything from them yet they have some good opportunities. I'm still waiting and hopefully I can say better things about it but for now it's kind of a slow site to get things from. I love how easy and quick it is to sign up and when there is something I apply for, the process is fast and easy.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.06.20

good website

I like BzzAgent, have gotten to try some great products with them and leave reviews. I love to try before I buy because I don't like making bad purchases. I also like to hear about what others thought about products that I haven't tried

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I love being bzzangent! Just joined and hoping to get some good stuff from them.

• BeReal By  BeReal
    09.06.15

I love being a Bzzagent! This is one of the only product review sites that I've tried, that actually sends me products. I have tested: Schick razors (included Skintimate shave gel and a loofah), Secret deodorant, Tide PODS, Special K cereal & Special K bars. I was also was invited to join the Chobani campaign, but I respectfully declined (I don't like yogurt). This is a really great site, def my favorite.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

I joint BzzAgent one month ago and got already 2 Compains going! You sign up, fill out a couple Surveys and the will match you with the right Products! You try it and than give your honest Opinion and than spread the word on Sozial Media!

• cmccoy By  cmccoy
    09.01.15

LOVE bzzagent. Me and my husband are both active members of bzzagent and get bzz campaigns often. I currently have 4 active bzzcampaigns. Would recommend to anyone!

• Lititia By  Lititia
    08.19.15

I was a member of BzzAgent for years. The first few years were fantastic and I was at level 6 or 8 I don't remember. But the offers came less and less and the ones they did offer didn't apply to me. I am saddened that it seemed the company was going under but this site has remained true over the years and has not failed me too often.