bzzagent.com Reviews Review | SheSpeaks

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    06.18.20

A disappointing platform that used to be great

I have grown disappointed with BzzAgent, I used to participate in their campaigns, but I think I must have "aged out" of their key demographic, I keep applying for campaigns, and am never selected. It's ageism to ignore a large portion of the population that are active consumers.

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.18.20

I've had a really good experience with bzzagent, but they recently changed their whole interface so that they don't really have a website to login to at all - they send you emails occasionally offering you to apply for a product test, and they notify you if you're picked, but that's it. Their old layout was much better - you could see your preferences, take surveys so they could match you to products, see what other things were being sampled, etc. I wish they'd switch back.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.07.20

It is nice getting free items to review but they select what opportunities are available to you rather than you applying for what you are interested in. This leaves me missing out on items I could really use and being offered my 100th tube of toothpaste. I liked Viewpoints better and hope they update Bzzagent with more profile questions to make better matches. It is still worth signing up for. They don't spam your email.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.06.20

I recently got onto BzzzAgent a few months back and I have loved it although I haven't received anything from them yet they have some good opportunities. I'm still waiting and hopefully I can say better things about it but for now it's kind of a slow site to get things from. I love how easy and quick it is to sign up and when there is something I apply for, the process is fast and easy.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.06.20

good website

I like BzzAgent, have gotten to try some great products with them and leave reviews. I love to try before I buy because I don't like making bad purchases. I also like to hear about what others thought about products that I haven't tried

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I love being bzzangent! Just joined and hoping to get some good stuff from them.

• BeReal By  BeReal
    09.06.15

I love being a Bzzagent! This is one of the only product review sites that I've tried, that actually sends me products. I have tested: Schick razors (included Skintimate shave gel and a loofah), Secret deodorant, Tide PODS, Special K cereal & Special K bars. I was also was invited to join the Chobani campaign, but I respectfully declined (I don't like yogurt). This is a really great site, def my favorite.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

I joint BzzAgent one month ago and got already 2 Compains going! You sign up, fill out a couple Surveys and the will match you with the right Products! You try it and than give your honest Opinion and than spread the word on Sozial Media!

• cmccoy By  cmccoy
    09.01.15

LOVE bzzagent. Me and my husband are both active members of bzzagent and get bzz campaigns often. I currently have 4 active bzzcampaigns. Would recommend to anyone!

• Lititia By  Lititia
    08.19.15

I was a member of BzzAgent for years. The first few years were fantastic and I was at level 6 or 8 I don't remember. But the offers came less and less and the ones they did offer didn't apply to me. I am saddened that it seemed the company was going under but this site has remained true over the years and has not failed me too often.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

I love being a bzzagent it's incredibly fun. I do not like all the products, and like other consumer review sites I never feel pressured to like eveything. I highly recommend this site.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

I've gotten some high quality free products from them and I love the additional coupons you get as well. I wish I got more from them and it wasn't crickets...

• responsiblewife By  responsiblewife
    05.19.15

I joined BzzAgent about the same time as i joined SheSpeaks and Influenster. I really like how BuzzAgent is user friendly and you climb up the score ladder pretty fast (provided be honest in your reviews). I am now on 5.9/10 in just 3 days only by completing surveys and writing 5 reviews. The best part is this that you don't have to wait long to get your first kit. I got mine today only after 3 weeks of joining. Honestly speaking its worth your time. I have been recommending the site to friends.

• ThePeppermintHeart By  ThePeppermintHeart
    05.12.15

I have been using BzzAgent for a few years now, and I love it! It is a great way to try new products and share them with your friends and family. The only complaint I have is that the campaigns are few and far between, but I can't complain too much about receiving free products for review. I would recommend this site to anyone interested in trying out free products!

• tdbeach By  tdbeach
    01.05.15

Love this site- awesome way to try new products and great way to get honest opinions from normal people about new products before you purchase them