bumGenius 4 One Size Stay Dry Cloth Diaper | SheSpeaks

• sPuchany By  sPuchany
    08.25.17

Great diaper for any size baby

When my little one first came home for the hospital we tried different types of Cloth Diapers. BumGenius 4.0 are the best, they are so complact, with a great fit for every baby. Also, they grow with your child as they get bigger. What a fantastic product.

• BonnieWay By  BonnieWay
    07.12.16

Awesome Cloth Diapers!

I started cloth diapering with a diaper service and then bought a stash of these diapers when my oldest was 6 months old. I loved them! After the cloth diaper service's plain jane diapers, BumGenius diapers were awesome! They grew with my daughter - she wore them until she potty trained at age 2, when my second daughter was born and started wearing them. My second wore them until she was 18 months old and then they wore out. They were easy to use, easy to wash, and a great way to cloth diaper. :) I would recommend them to any mom.

• HippyWifeHippyLife By  HippyWifeHippyLife
    04.21.16

Great diaper. This diaper is more for skinny babies, my baby with rolls was too big for the leg holes but the waist was super lose. My skinny son fits in them great even now at 2. I will say there is a lot of hype over this brand that I really have to say inst deserved. Yo u can feel higher quality material and snaps but as far as being a better diaper, I don't see how if it doesn't work for every baby body type.

• angela407 By  angela407
    01.31.16

We have used this brand of cloth diaper for almost 2.5 years and we still love them. Even though we paid a good amount for them up front, there is no telling how much money they have saved us. We bought them for our first child and are now able to still use them with the second- so it has been worth it. I would definitely recommend that you get the snaps so that they last longer- the velcro will wear out. The only downside that I have found compared to disposables is that they are pretty bulky when your baby is little.

• mamapg By  mamapg
    08.09.15

These were my first All in One cloth diapers that I tried when I first made the switch to cloth diapering. After some trial and error with learning how to properly wash cloth diapers, I now have had a good experience using these. The inner layer folding flaps make the diaper easier to wash (urine soaks in but you can separate the various layers making sure to rinse everything out). They also dry easily and of course absorb well, which is everything one would want in a cloth diaper! Price is a bit steep, wish they were a bit more affordable and I would be able to purchase more of these. Currently own 2 Bum Genius All in One, and 12 other diapers of 2 different brands. My advice for washing would be to make sure you have soft water (hard water messes up cloth diapers making them not absorb any urine). We had to install a water softener in our home.

• 1finefirefighter By  1finefirefighter
    08.08.15

I honestly can't say enough good things about these cloth diapers. I have had no leaks and no rashes with them whatsoever. While getting use to a wash routine was hard at first, it's totally worth it to not have to buy disposables. I highly recommend these cloth diapers to anyone who wants to try their hand at cloth diapering.

• mmuncie By  mmuncie
    07.06.14

Love these diapers. My favorite type of cloth diapers. Easy to use. Wish they were a little cheaper, but you get what you pay for!

• MamaBananasAdventures By  MamaBananasAdventures
    08.28.13

Our favorite cloth diaper! Cost $17-$18 per diaper, well worth it. Made in the USA and Egypt. One size, adjusts with a panel of snaps. Pocket diaper that you stuff with a microfiber insert that comes with the product. Wash after each use. Inserts come out and can be washed/bleached separately for faster drying then an all-in-one diaper. I wish it came in more prints! I am slowly building a stockpile of these and hope to have enough to diaper 2 babies in a few months!

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.22.13

We tried these but I decided we liked other brands of cloth diapers better. They were great and didn't leak.

• violetrose By  violetrose
    10.09.12

ai love bum genius diapers. I feel like they hold there elstic and realty leak. gret brand