bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.18.14

I have tried many types of mascara. They usually clump or flake off of my eye lashes. BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara does not clump or flake. It actually has strengthened my eyelashes and helped them to grow long and luscious.

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

Love it

One of my favorite mascaras. It makes each individual eye lash thicker, and darker, without ANY clumping. Has great staying power..

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

I love this mascara, it is amazing. It adds length doesn't clump or flake and lasts all day. I have sparse lashes and this one made it like I was wearing falsies.

• mrschadwick By  mrschadwick
    10.28.15

Nothing too outstanding about this mascara. The brush has minimal clumping but as it began it was nice and smooth no flaking. But as time went on and it got a little old there was some flaking. Which is normal because it starts to dry out. I wouldn't purchase it again only because it wouldn't do anything to benefit my lashes.

• kaboom0101 By  kaboom0101
    10.10.15

This mascara is great. I love the brush & the fact that there were no clumps.

• katfos By  katfos