bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 Review | SheSpeaks

• rajeespot By  rajeespot
    07.21.20

I am going to try it soon because I heard it is worth to try

• BigLipLouise By  BigLipLouise
    07.21.20

Go get some now!

My all time favorite tinted moisturizer! It definitely gets the job done. I always used a full coverage for a foundation but it just because too much, so I switched to this not thinking I was gonna like BareMinerals. Boy was I wrong. I also love that they expanded the shade range!

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.21.20

I love this tinted moisturizer for everyday wear. It is light enough that it evens out my skin tone and makes me look fresh and a bit dewy. It applies best with the bareMinerals Smoothing Face Foundation Brush . I usually set it with some bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder. I did notice it kind of accentuated some of my flaky skin from tretinoin, but so does every other foundation/tinted moisturizer. I really like that this is a mashup between makeup and skincare, and that it has SPF! It is also almost a perfect match for my skin tone. I had originally went to Sephora to get matched for the Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector , but they did not have a shade that was light enough, so the Beauty Advisor recommended this, and I'm so glad that she did!!