babycenter com babycenter com | SheSpeaks

• Mandiboler By  Mandiboler
    10.22.16

Perfect Parenting Website

Absolutely LOVE this website. They have helped me from pregnancy to current times with my baby. I look forward to getting their emails about my babys development, and if I ever have any question I can find unbiased opinions on their website without question. There is so much knowledge on every topic you can think of.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

I love love LOVE this site! The community boards, article, all of it! There's always plenty to look at and learn!

• Shay90 By  Shay90
    02.09.15

I like this website. I 1st found it after I found out I was pregnant with my daughter

• cadillacblu By  cadillacblu
    01.18.15

I tracked my entire pregnancy with Babycenter.com. I received emails showing my babies progressive while it was in the womb. Very detailed. Then after my daughter was born I still received updates on her development as a toddler. They give me examples of things she should or could do at each age. Being a first time mom this was very helpful. I also found the origin on her name on the Babycenter!! Anything about babies it's all here try it, you'll love it.

• autumnmarie By  autumnmarie
    09.06.14

Love this website so informative, I use all of the time.

• meggyreap By  meggyreap
    02.01.14

I went on babycenter as a result from a google search. My sister just had her third baby in December and I wanted to make sure I knew how to take care of a newborn when I babysit. It offers such helpful guides and videos. They cover everything from getting pregnant to well beyond, even baby names! Honestly I got a bit swept away in all the info!

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.19.13

This website has all the answers! I think its perfect for moms to be, new moms, and professional mommies!!! I had a difficult time in the beginning of my pregnancy and everytimg I googled a question about my pregnancy Baby center always popped up with an answer and lots of comments from members where you can read and relate to tjem which put me at ease. I know trusting the internet isnt the best thing to trust, but believe me as a first timer being pregnant, everything freaked me out. I also have their app which is wonderful! I get to see what kind of stuff my baby might be up to. overall there are several features this website offers and I truly recommend this website to any mom to be or mom.

• amazey By  amazey
    06.14.13

The best websites for new parents. I started visiting babycenter.com while I was pregnant with my daughter. I found the information provided very helpful. I continued to visit the website until my daughter turned 3 years old. Babycenter.com helped me figure out a lot of things during my daughter's first 3 years.

• SusanHN By  SusanHN
    08.19.11

My go-to place for anything kids. I looked at it before I was even pregnant, and am still using it for my son 5 years later. My favorite are the emails you can sign up for that sends you weekly info about your child at their current stage of development. And any time I have a question about my boys, this is the first website I go to and trust.