BabyCakes Cake Pop Maker | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

Not as easy as you think it would be. I prefer making them the traditional way.

• jrey27 jrey27
    08.13.14

NO!!! No, no, no, no, no, no.......this is the wrong way to make a cake pop. Why? because you are literally changing the form of a cup cake and it's also harder to eat!! The right way to make a cake pop is by baking a cake, crumbling it up when it's done, stirring in a container of frosting, and forming them into balls, then you can dip them in chocolate and let them harden and do you know why this way is better? Well I will tell you!! Because when you add the frosting to the cake pop mixture it makes them nice and moist and you can keep them in your fridge for over six months and they will still be as good as the day that you made them!!! And I know this because I had cake pops at my wedding and that's how they were made and we had left overs that sat in the fridge forever and they were great even though they had been there for an eternity. So this machine is ruining cake pops for humanity. DO NOT USE IT!!!!

• TonyaK By  TonyaK
    01.12.16

They never came out as balls and its not that easy to clean

• jrey27 By  jrey27
    08.13.14

• SultryGamer By  SultryGamer
    07.20.14

I recieved this as a birthday gift and was so excited to use it...well it's a pain in the butt to clean up lol cause I have a tendency to spill batter yeah. I did like the tiny cupcakes though as I do not have a tiny cupcake pan, but I haven't used this in several years it's all alone in my closet, maybe one day I'll feel sorry for it and dig it out lol

• Linszy By  Linszy
    05.25.14

Cute product. But so putsy! It's just easier to make cupcakes the old fashioned way.

• cjroxs27 By  cjroxs27
    05.23.14

I liked this product so much I killed it. I don't know if it was me or it couldn't handle all the baking time I put it through but it died after making a few thousand pops in 4 months. I bake on the side for extra money and cakes pops and cupcake cakes are a huge hit. Now when you first get it you have to figure your system out because you can't be slow about filling all wholes or one or two will burn.

• ILOVTOSHOP4ME By  ILOVTOSHOP4ME
    05.19.14

love it!! easy to make and kids love it!!!

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.05.14

I thought this would be super easy to use, but I was wrong. You have to be really quick when filling pouring the batter in. To be honest I actually prefer to make cake pops by hand.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

Not as easy as you think it would be. I prefer making them the traditional way.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

This doesn't work as well as I had expected. The bottoms of the cake pops are browner than the tops because of the design. I would rather make cake pops the traditional way.

• megmeg77 By  megmeg77
    08.07.13

Super easy and quick! Fun project for the kids!