Zyrtec D Tablets | SheSpeaks

• lowelisa By  lowelisa
    10.11.17

Works great

Only allergy medicine that keeps my eyes from itching. Works great but for some reason make me very drowsy.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Helps clear up all my allergy while keeping me awake! Never any drowsiness with it!

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

this is the only allergy medicine I use in allergy season and this works a lot better than claritin

• JessieF By  JessieF
    08.26.15

When my allergies are really acting up bad I turn to this product to help me get better. It really helps with the congestion in my nose .

• TaTi1915 By  TaTi1915
    08.08.15

I tried taking claritin and found by mid-day I was struggling. I've since switched to Zyrtec which is much better for all day relief. My allergies often trigger my asthma and this keeps everything tame and the migraines away.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.20.15

We always use this brand for allergies and now is the time to get this more then ever. I have seasonal allergies and a bit to dander and pets as well. I have a husky mix and these can really make my life easier.

• mom5taz By  mom5taz
    03.19.15

This is the only over counter meds that I think works. I even started to give this to the kids. It doesn't make any of the drowsy. They even have now when the dissolvable pill form for those who have a hard time swallowing

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    03.08.15

This allergy medicine works great for me,clears it up fast without being. drowsy.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

I don't suffer from year-long allergies but, after years of not having a yard to take care of, I found myself with a constant runny nose every time I had to mow the lawn (and it's a pretty big lawn). I take one tablet about thirty minutes before I crank the mower up and I can mow for almost two hours without having to stop to blow my nose. I don't feel any different (no drowsiness, excitability) - just no sniffles. Thank you Zyrtec!

• MarilynM1961 By  MarilynM1961
    09.15.13

Tis the season,all year long for me. Zyrtec D has worked better for me than anything else and I have tried everything. I had sinus surgery several years ago but still have allergy problems which had led to recurrent sinus infections and this product has really helped me out. Thank You Zyrtec D!