Zoya Nail Polish Review | SheSpeaks

• kdr826 By  kdr826
    07.03.16

Love it!

I like the thickness of Zoya nail polish, you only have to apply 1 coat unlike other nail polishes out there. I also like the colors!

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

Zoya nail polishes are so good. They stay on for a really long time

• WholeBeautyBlog By  WholeBeautyBlog
    02.20.16

Hands down, my favorite brand of nail polish. Their range of colors is astonishing, and every one I've tried has been gorgeous. The prettiest ones, to me, are their shimmers. They achieve a deeper, more chromatic look than any other brand I've seen...the colors have real dimension. They are big-5 free, too, so I love that I'm using a nail polish with less chemicals than other brands. I've found it lasts a bit longer than regular drugstore brands, so the price is worth it. Try the color Happi! It is THE perfect summer shimmer...it looks coral one minute, and gold the next!

• jhebert By  jhebert
    08.17.15

I LOVE Zoya nail polish. This is a good quality polish. Doesn't take many coats and polish lasts pretty well. The colors and names are so fun!

• Manda7585 By  Manda7585
    06.11.15

This is the best nail polish I have ever used! It goes on evenly and stays on for a week, sometimes longer. It comes in great colors!

• gin333 By  gin333
    05.05.15

I received a bottle in my IPSY Glam Bag and it was a hot pink I loved it. It lasted a long time with no chips or peeling.

• briamichele By  briamichele
    10.05.14

I got a green bottle of zoya in an Ipsy bag and i loved it !!!!

• geepear By  geepear
    08.11.14

pretty good polishes. i like the colour & texture selections. price is reasonable too.

• jbenson89 By  jbenson89
    05.17.14

I love my Zoya polish! doesnt seem to crack like other nail polish!

• mishalynnne By  mishalynnne
    05.07.14

I love Zoya nails. The quality of these nail polishes are really great! They glide on easily and are true to the color! :)

• Rosenna472 By  Rosenna472
    05.01.14

Zoya Nail Polish comes in a variety of colors. Some of Zoya Nail Polish comes in one of a kind shades which I think is great.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

awesome brand of polish, nice colors

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Zoya is an awesome brand of polish! I only have a few of their polishes though because they are slightly expensive at $8-9 a bottle. They apply very smoothly and have great staying power. I highly recommend picking up a few of these when Zoya runs special promotions.

• NaturalBeauti By  NaturalBeauti
    11.12.13

I have not tried it yet but the variety of colors excite me

• jillnunn By  jillnunn
    10.31.13

I have a few bottles of Zoya polish and they are the most durable I've ever used. Doesn't show ANY chipping or dulling of color, and the color comes off very cleanly when you do want to remove it. It is far worth it to pay a couple bucks more than you'd pay for a drugstore brand and have a product that is far superior.