Ziploc Zip n Steam Microwave Cooking Bags | SheSpeaks

• Kalanioni Kalanioni
    04.23.13

I work 12hour shifts at my job, so when it comes to cooking it needs to be quick, healthy, and tase good. I utilize my microwave a lot. These are great for veggies. You add what you want and pop in while you cook your other items. Sometimes I can have a full meal ready in less the 20 minutes that would usually take 30 to 45 minutes. I highly reccommend this product.

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

works great for steaming and way less mess than using the stove

• carrotop13 By  carrotop13
    03.14.14

I use these all the time! They are wonderful! Whether I am steaming a veggie or even making a whole meal in one plan. They work great and makes cleanup a breeze!

• Kalanioni By  Kalanioni
    04.23.13

• Enigma92 By  Enigma92
    11.03.12

I love this ladies! You no longer stuck buying pre made steaming bags. Save money and make your own mixes. All you do is fill and microwave! I give it 4/5 only because the bags arnt reusable

• Cloris By  Cloris
    11.02.12

Great product, and a real time saver. I love these handy little bags. I loved steamed veggies so this makes it so easy.

• Ebeth67 By  Ebeth67
    09.09.11

Great Product! I fix steamed potatoes and onions in this bag and they are great. I use skin on Yukon Golds dice them up with an onion and just a little salt and pepper... they are great! Very quick side dish.

• msmarshal By  msmarshal
    09.09.11

Love! Makes life really easy. Should be sent to every new mom to help her eat well, quickly and without much clean up!

• bird4274 By  bird4274
    09.15.10

I love these bags. They get the veggies done perfectly. I get them at big lots to save money. Clean up is so easy.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    08.11.10

THESE ARE WONDERFUL AND WORK VERY WELL! HOWEVER, THEY CAN BE A LITTLE PRICEY ALSO.

• Dove917 By  Dove917
    02.27.09

I really liked these bags and they were great for small things I even did some baked potatoes in them and they were great. I'd like to see bigger ones to make steamed "meal's" maybe