Ziploc Vacuum Pump Review | SheSpeaks

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

its amazing i use there to store my blankets keep them clean smell freshness like u get it from the laundry

• Cdhelm By  Cdhelm
    11.29.15

I love this brand it is always sturdy and I wont buy any other brand

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

I didn't like this. I doesn't keep the air out. It vacuums ok but then the air seeps back in and the food gets freezer burned.

• amotherandawife By  amotherandawife
    04.09.13

Didn't really care for this product. I have only used mine once or twice. It now sits on the shelf collecting dust.

• llautar By  llautar
    04.09.13

I prefer to use my food saver. the bags are thicker and to me food saver keeps the food fresher

• newintown By  newintown
    04.06.13

Great idea. I've always loved my Ziploc bags, and these seem to be even more helpful. Can't wait to put them to the test.

• mrshansen By  mrshansen
    02.04.13

I tried this for the first time yesterday and I love the concept. My food will definitely stay fresher longer and this way is much more affordable than buying the big machine vacuum sealer.

• veronicajo By  veronicajo
    10.26.12

I love this thing it is wonderful

• Colie912 By  Colie912
    09.27.11

I used this for the first time last night and loved it! We do have a vaccum sealer that you plug into the wall but this was so much easier for the quick little things! I can't wait to use it again! :)

• justinesmiles By  justinesmiles
    09.09.11

I liked this product. The only thing negative about it is that I like the one with the battery!

• maenardboy By  maenardboy
    09.09.11

Use this all the time. Really saves my food from going bad so soon.

• MKayJones By  MKayJones
    05.10.11

I like to use this product. But I like that Ziploc product that uses Batteries better.

• acdrakehotmailcom By  acdrakehotmailcom
    08.05.10

Great product. Keeps my food tasting fresh for a longer period of time.

• jul516 By  jul516
    08.05.10

Ziplock is one of my favorite brands when it comes to storage. I have not used these vacuum bags yet, but based on the reviews, I will certainly check them out.

• mbjensen By  mbjensen
    08.05.10

These are great esp whenyou are freezing things, I feel they are one of the better products