Ziploc Freezer Bags Quart Review | SheSpeaks

• klassic By  klassic
    11.19.20

Keeps Food Fresh

Works great to keep food fresh. No freezer burn. Food stays in great condition. I can also use these with liquids. Works great.

• brandy7072 By  brandy7072
    11.19.20

Best bags by far

Our household favorite and go to!! We use a variety of sizes but this size is the most important and use. The quality of the bags is awesome and never had any issue or complaints.

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.11.20

Ziploc Bags Quart

Ziploc bags are my favorite brand are very high quality storage bags.

• MollyParnis By  MollyParnis
    11.09.20

Stury & Convenient

Ziploc Freezer Bags Quart bags are higher quality and sturdier than most other freezer bags. They seal tightly and make it quick and easy for me to safely freeze and store foods in my freezer without getting any freezer burn.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    11.06.20

High quality

They cling to the food like a glove so you don?t get freezer burn.

• ronikala By  ronikala
    11.05.20

GREAT BAGS!!

These bags are much better than any I've ever tried!

• SheSpeaksTheTruth By  SheSpeaksTheTruth
    10.29.20

I use These FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING !! GOOD QUALITY ..

• jehousel By  jehousel
    10.27.20

Go to freezer bag

These are the go to for freezing sweet corn in my family. They hold up well and don't leak like other brands

• kymom13 By  kymom13
    06.18.20

The best bags

I love the added tab at the top to open the bag! These close easy and stay closed till opened.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

Ziploc bags are THE good bags! with multiple uses they work for everything.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.08.20

Ziploc Freezer Bags Quart are great to freeze leftovers, separate meats, and other items. They are thick enough to protect and much better than "bargain" brands that are thinner than even the regular bags.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.06.20

Durable and Thick for Freezer Needs

I absolutely love these freezer bags. They are super thick and stop that freezer burn that happens with thinner and low quality bags. They lock and unlock easily making it faster. I usually label what is in each bag with a Sharpie to know what is what. I can lay them flat on top of each other which helps with space and sometimes I use them for marinating meat in the fridge for hours/especially meat with a lot of bones.

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    06.05.20

Freezer Bags

I use these when I buy "family or bulk" size meats. I divide the amounts I need for 2 people, and freeze in separate bags with contents and dates.

• kimicub01 By  kimicub01
    06.01.20

Great for just about anything.

I love these bags i use them a lot weather its dividing up my meat or putting away puzzles or fun games for the kids. I even use them for my husband when he goes out of town all of his shampoo and essentials fit in there to make sure there's no mess on his clothes or electronics.

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.10.20

Best Baggies!

Best baggies on the market, in my opinion, because not only do I use them for freezing foods that I've bought in bulk but also for storing all kinds of things like the kids crayons and make up when I travel. They are the only baggie that keeps my food from freezer burn.