Ziploc Freezer Bags Quart | SheSpeaks

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    06.05.20

Freezer Bags

I use these when I buy "family or bulk" size meats. I divide the amounts I need for 2 people, and freeze in separate bags with contents and dates.

• kimicub01 By  kimicub01
    06.01.20

Great for just about anything.

I love these bags i use them a lot weather its dividing up my meat or putting away puzzles or fun games for the kids. I even use them for my husband when he goes out of town all of his shampoo and essentials fit in there to make sure there's no mess on his clothes or electronics.

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.10.20

Best Baggies!

Best baggies on the market, in my opinion, because not only do I use them for freezing foods that I've bought in bulk but also for storing all kinds of things like the kids crayons and make up when I travel. They are the only baggie that keeps my food from freezer burn.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    04.09.20

We use these all of the time, probably have about twenty of them in the freezer at any one time. They're great for breaking up family packs of boneless chicken thighs, sausage and other meats - we save a lot of money by buying the larger size at the supermarket, then freezing dinner size portions.