Zebra Pen F 301 Ballpoint Pen | SheSpeaks

• Tkasburg Tkasburg
    04.27.17

BEAUTIFUL Pen

I really love this pen! It's lightweight and thin. Very easy to hold. I like the flow of the ink . This pen writes super smooth. It writes like a fine point but flows like a medium! The pen is also very classy looking all silver with black grip and a little black at the top! This pen is a classic and I use all the time and plan on buying more of the same pens. I would recommend this product to everyone. I received this free from shespeaks and all my opinions are my own.

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    06.09.20

Great pen.

Zebra pens never fail me. I like using them and have given them to my granddaughter for schoolwork and she likes using them too!

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    06.05.20

Great Products

I always keep these in our home office. You can always count on Zebra for quality products.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    06.05.20

Zebra Pen

Zebra pens are awesome! I love the smooth penmeanship it offers me when I need to write or complete projects!

• SOULLESS By  SOULLESS
    08.10.19

My go to

This is my go to pen. Carry one every day. They have a metal body so they are hard to break. The ink cartridge is replaceable and last a pretty long time. I like the fine line of the point and it doesn't have that messy look of the popular gel pens that smear.

• Hywelda9 By  Hywelda9
    07.24.19

Zebra Pens -a notch above the rest!

Even though the kids are now in college, I still enjoy nice stationary products at this time of year. I have recently discovered a company out of my own state, New Jersey, that makes Zebra pens. They are attractive, easy to use and very comfortable to hold. And best of all, they are very economical, too! Try them and you will see- just a notch above the others.

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    04.21.18

Perfect pen!

This is a favorite pen in our household. The grip is perfect and the ink flow is smooth. My husband is an engineer and is very fussy about which writing tool he uses. This has become his "go-to" pen. I appreciate the weight of the pen, not too heavy nor too light. Highly recommend!

• AUGUSTROB By  AUGUSTROB
    06.21.17

Love my Zebra

I love my zebra pen!!! I never ever leave home without one!!!

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.17

BEAUTIFUL Pen

• lesacap1262 By  lesacap1262     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Smooth ink flow - Nice light weight pen!

I really like this pen! It's lightweight and thin and very easy to hold. I like the flow of the ink - it just flows as you write and is very smooth! It writes like a fine point but flows like a medium! The pen is also very classy looking all silver with black grip and a little black at the top! Great pen and I use it all the time!

• ChaosMommy By  ChaosMommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Write stuff!

It has a clean, smooth scroll when writing and the ink flow is just right. The grip is comfortable and easy to hold. This is quick becoming my go-to pen. Plus it's refillable, a definite two thumbs up! I received this pen complimentary from SheSpeaks for review purposes and all opinions are my own.