Zebra Pen F 301 Ballpoint Pen | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    04.09.17

My new favorite pen!

I like to write, a lot. In the age of all these high tech gadgets, I still prefer to write everything down on paper. My grocery list, to do lists, thoughts, goals, plans, & everything in between, gets written down with a simple pen & paper. That being said, I can be a bit particular about my pens. I strongly dislike pens that leave ink blotches all over the paper, and pens with ink that takes forever to dry & smudges. This Zebra pen is neither of those! It has a perfectly smooth flow, & doesn't leave blobs of ink as you're writing! It writes very cleanly, with ink that dries quickly & doesn't smudge! I prefer a thinner ballpoint, & I love the thickness of this one. It's not super thick, & not too thin, it's just right! The pen itself is very stylish, and comfortable to hold. For those who like larger pens, however, may find this one a bit on the small side. It is quite petite & thin, but that's just the way I like it! I will definitely be purchasing more of these Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Pens in the future! I received this product for free as part of the SheSpeaks #GoalForIt Unboxed

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    04.21.18

Perfect pen!

This is a favorite pen in our household. The grip is perfect and the ink flow is smooth. My husband is an engineer and is very fussy about which writing tool he uses. This has become his "go-to" pen. I appreciate the weight of the pen, not too heavy nor too light. Highly recommend!

• AUGUSTROB By  AUGUSTROB
    06.21.17

Love my Zebra

I love my zebra pen!!! I never ever leave home without one!!!

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.17

BEAUTIFUL Pen

I really love this pen! It's lightweight and thin. Very easy to hold. I like the flow of the ink . This pen writes super smooth. It writes like a fine point but flows like a medium! The pen is also very classy looking all silver with black grip and a little black at the top! This pen is a classic and I use all the time and plan on buying more of the same pens. I would recommend this product to everyone. I received this free from shespeaks and all my opinions are my own.

• lesacap1262 By  lesacap1262     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Smooth ink flow - Nice light weight pen!

I really like this pen! It's lightweight and thin and very easy to hold. I like the flow of the ink - it just flows as you write and is very smooth! It writes like a fine point but flows like a medium! The pen is also very classy looking all silver with black grip and a little black at the top! Great pen and I use it all the time!

• ChaosMommy By  ChaosMommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Write stuff!

It has a clean, smooth scroll when writing and the ink flow is just right. The grip is comfortable and easy to hold. This is quick becoming my go-to pen. Plus it's refillable, a definite two thumbs up! I received this pen complimentary from SheSpeaks for review purposes and all opinions are my own.

• glowinggoddess By  glowinggoddess     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.19.17

Fine Tip & sleek look.

I like the weight of this pen, not too light so it's more controlled writing. The sleek look makes it seem pricey. Best part for me it the fine writing tip. The inks takes 1 second to dry , so I didn't have any ink smudging issues .

• duvessa By  duvessa     SheSpeaks Tester

amazing pen

I love this pen, I use it for my checking and it writes perfectly. It fits just right in my checkbook and the grip is superb! This is now my go to pen to use.

• BandCsmommy By  BandCsmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.18.17

Zebra pens are truly the best

I've always loved Zebra pens because they're well made, easy to use, and don't tend to bleed in the paper... I use my pen I received free for my review for everything and throw it in my purse when I'm done confident it won't get messy... I hit down notes, doodle, and write recipes and notes to my kids... I love how easily it glides over almost any surface and doesn't leave any unwanted smudges or marks

• Emilyk1809 By  Emilyk1809     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.18.17

The pen glided across the paper very smoothly. I do like a pen though that feels a little bit more sturdy, but overall it's a good pen and would recommend it.

• dallastrends By  dallastrends     SheSpeaks Tester

Zebra Pen

I really like the way this pen rights, and how light weight it feels. When I first started using it, the ink would come out well, but I have had a few issues with the ink cutting out mid-writing every now and then. Overall, I think that problem can be easily fixed, and it's still a nice pen. I like its design.