Zarbees Childrens Cough Syrup | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Seafoam18 Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Over the counter cold medications do not help younger ages. When a baby gets a cold all you could do was tough it out. This product is able to be used for those younger ages and helps somewhat but it is a trade off. I find that a spoon full of honey helps just as much as this medication. I love that a brand thought of those younger ages and tried to come up with a solution to over the counter medication. But honey is cheaper.

• MamaBear2016 By  MamaBear2016
    08.28.17

A bit... sticky

I would have given a 5 star if only it wasn't so sticky, I understand it has honey in it but it seems a lot stickier than any normal medicine. I do like the fact that it is for younger babies and it did help when my son had a bit of a nasty cough during the winter, it is really messy to clean up afterwards though. My son had no complaints about it, he really liked the taste but had to show him it wasn't food.

• redjay13 By  redjay13
    07.14.17

great natural

Zarbys is my new fav! I love that its all natural and safe for my kids and yes it soothes their throat.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    06.30.17

Love Zarbee's!

We love Zarbee's cough syrup in our house. It makes such a difference for my boys. With them being so young they are very limited as to what they can take. Zarbee's is all natural, even our baby can use it. They have a night time cough syrup which is very helpful. Zarbee's is a must have!

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

This seemed to help our daughter fairly well when she had a cough and seemed to have some difficulty clearing her phlegm. One dose of this and seemed to be back in action.

• KMandeville By  KMandeville
    07.08.15

This is a life saver. We recently went on a cross country trip. The different climate change brought on different weather and new allergies and our daughter developed a horrible sinus infection with a raspy cough. We were away for a week and 1500+ miles away from her doctor. A family member suggested we try this and I am so glad we did. Her cough went away during the day immediately and completely went away within two days of use.

• StarlightNights By  StarlightNights
    03.30.15

First time I tried it my son was five month's old and he refused it. It was too sweet for him (he still isn't into sweets at 18 months). When I was able to get a little in him it didn't do much. He was offer a year the next time I tried it and he took it easier that time but still didn't seem to like the taste. It helped reduce his coughing but not stop it. It's affordable and an easy to find natural way to help even the youngest children. So it's with a try.

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.21.15

Works great grandson took it so well without refusing or spitting out

• drwilson By  drwilson
    03.06.15

Zarbee's cough syrup is not only wonderful for the little people cough it also works well for the adult cough as well. This works better than any adult cough meds I have ever taken.

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

This does help calm a cough but I feel it is only temporary like maybe 10-15 minutes in my experience. It is nice though to have something to help the younger children even if it is only for 10-15 min.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

Works amazingly recommend when you have a caught