Yves St Laurent Opium Perfume | SheSpeaks

12.06.12

I really love this.

• dragonfly777 By  dragonfly777
    05.09.12

My children give me this beautiful fragrance every Mother's Day.....as I gave it to my late mother each year. I guess it's a family tradition of appreciating both this amazing fragrance and mom :)

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    03.22.12

This is a wonderful old standby. Been around a good while. YSL has just chosen Emily Blunt as their new spokeswoman for the fragrance. Saw it in Harper's, Elle and Vogue yesterday. Warm, unique scent.

• CindyF By  CindyF
    03.01.12

Opium is my all time favorite scent. It has a very distinctive aroma and all you need is a small dab. You are guaranteed to receive compliments from people who love the perfume and will ask you what brand it is!

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    01.20.12

Opium has been around since the 1970's. My mom and I both wear it, although it's not as popular as it once was. It is an oriental-spice fragrance with a sensual connotation. It is moderately priced, not super cheap but not super expensive. The last bottle I bought was $30. for 2 oz. If you are looking for a unique perfume that is not overpowering or offensive give it a try.