Yves Saint Laurent Ombres Quadrilumieres 4 Colour Harmony for Eyes 05 Tawny | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

The colors are very pigmented and vibrant. Love how nice it goes on.

• paulabearb By  paulabearb
    05.03.11

I absolutely adore this palette, so much so that I had to recently repurchase this product. The colours and the pigments in this eyeshadow are amazing. I apply the eyshadow in the morning and it still looks fabulous in the evening. The eyshadow is suitable for daytime wear and night time wear. And I always get compliments on how great my eyes look. Application of this product is easy, you simply have to blend the different shades. And then apply the turquoise colour on the outer corner of your eyes. When I ininitally purchased this eyeshadow palette I paid over $100 in a department store. These days I'm more savvy and pay approximately $60 for the same palette from Fresh Fragrances & Cosmetics. I purchase all my eyeshadows from YSL as I am yet to be disappointed.