Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    09.27.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Bam

One of my favorites at the moment. Formula ( not wand) reminds me of a LOERAL one they discontinued or changed formula....lash out. Regardless...this has a very different wand which does add more product at one time ( where lash out was much more buildible) for a super intense eye. But it frames without clumping and creates such a framed eye. I prefer that with mascara and not always falsies. Also... ALWAYS love A BROWN!!! More companies should also do deep burgundies and greys.

• Simplyalyssaa By  Simplyalyssaa
    07.11.12

This product is simply amazing I got it through a website called Luux. Where you blog and get points and then you can buy products. Anything from Apple,stilla,opi,to Ysl. I ended up buying the YSL makeup pack which was this lovely mascara and other beauty products. I love this product so so much and I find it gives a lot of volume to my lashes and lengthens them. It's my go to mascara and I will have to save up to get another one once this is finished because they're very pricey about $30 for one.