Youve Got Mail | SheSpeaks

• WeiserAcademy WeiserAcademy
    05.22.12

One of my all time favorite romantic movies. A classic! Highly recommend this.

• tressiealice By  tressiealice
    02.09.16

I'm one of those people who loves everything Meg Ryan does. She was great in When Harry Met Sally, fantastic in Sleepless in Seattle, and just wonderful in You've Got Mail. Tom Hanks is another actor I am over the moon for. He is brilliant in everything he does. This movie is in my top 20 greatest movies. I watch it a few times a year. ***Synopsis SPOILERS*** Meg plays a bookstore owner and Tom's family is opening a Fox Books superstore which threatens to put them out of business. Meanwhile, their characters strike up an anonymous online chat friendship with each other. It is truly a great Rom-Com movie.

• jacksoncollie By  jacksoncollie
    07.12.15

Best romantic comedy of all time. Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks are so witty and the perfect match in this movie.

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

Good film, not overly exciting, but still a sweet love story.

• Serendip By  Serendip
    04.02.15

One of my favorite Rom coms! Meg Ryan was cutest ever in this one. Good relevant storyline that makes you want to cheer for both Meg and Tom. Love it!

• birdwhisperer By  birdwhisperer
    08.02.14

This is my most favorite romantic comedy ever! I think I like it because I love reading books and this has to do with 2 bookstore owners who fall in love even though they are rivals.

• HappyMum By  HappyMum
    07.31.14

One of my all time favorite movies. Whimsical and refreshing every time you watch it. NYC in Autumn. A classic soundtrack and Tom & Meg. What's not to like? I have never spoken to anyone who didn't love it. LOVE THIS MOVIE!! It even beats out the original "Shop Around the Corner" for me.

• budafuda By  budafuda
    07.09.14

This is a great chick flick. It is one of my favs, especially when I am in the mood to go a little retro and watch something from the 90's.

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

A feel good chick flick.

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are such magic together! This movie will make you love the characters and cheer them on. There were many funny moments and many touching moments in the film.

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

It was nice to see Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan play opposite each other again, but this movie almost put me to sleep. Nice performances by the actors, but the script was pretty dull.