Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes | SheSpeaks

• SDEMASO By  SDEMASO
    05.10.18

Give me the Younique Epic Mascara instead!

I had short brittle lashes and bought this mascara to enhance my lashes. I needed thickness and length. I hated it at first! Then they changed the formulation. Then they changed the mascara wand. It was great so I thought. After wearing it for a few hours, I started seeing fibers under my eye. Now I was a formerly worked with Younique so I knew the proper application technique. I tried everythin from applying a drug store mascara as a base coat to an extra coat of group to make double sure I coated every fiber on my lashes. Still had fibers falling down my face 😬. It have the length and thickness i wanted until the fingers started falling off on to my face. No Go for me. And who wants to go through all them steps, keep up with 2 separate tubes, etc when you can just purchase Younique Epic Mascara and get the SAME RESULTS in the length and only have one tube to apply without any fibers falling on your face? Give me all the Epic Mascara but keep that aggravating 3d stuff!!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    10.25.17

Va Va Volume

Thick and full lashes can really be achieved with this product! I don't even worry about putting on fake lashes anymore! Using this product I get lashes that have so much volume! Super easy to use! The fibers in this product do not flake! Also, it washes off easy! I just use warm water and a face cleanser! My lashes stay beautiful all day without having to reapply or touch up!

• Teralynn7383 By  Teralynn7383
    09.04.17

Lashes For Days!!!

Omg, this mascara!!! If you are looking to add length to you lashes without using fake lashes you have to try Younique's 3D Fiber Lashes!!! It's amazing!

• mimilovesall8 By  mimilovesall8
    03.03.16

I love this mascara! It makes your eyelashes remarkably long. The only complaint I have is the price. It is so high I cant afford it very often.

• Cengell By  Cengell
    11.11.15

I like this product definitely adds volume and length to lashes. The negative is that during the day the lash fibers fall onto your cheeks. For a night out on the town this is perfect but for every day use I wouldn't recommend.

• jazz96 By  jazz96
    09.01.15

I love this they make my eye look bigger and sexy.

• BriannaGlassSpeaks By  BriannaGlassSpeaks
    08.27.15

Very cool concept to get longer, fuller lashes! Overall I loved this mascara BUT one thing I did notice is throughout the day I found that there was a little bit of fiber fallout, not a lot but there definitely was some fallout.

• shellin3 By  shellin3
    08.14.15

This mascara is the HOLY GRAIL of all mascaras! If you have short lashes, you use the gel than the fibers than seal with gel,, it nourishes your lashes, and you achieve the length and volume of falsies.. its amazing i will never be without this and only this mascara! I threw the rest out!

• Luvs2sang85 By  Luvs2sang85
    12.29.14

As far as mascara goes...this is the best there is!! Ok, so YES I sell this product, but only because I love it so much. It lengthens like crazy, is water-resistant, lasts all day and then some, comes off easily with face wash and warm water, made of all-natural ingredients, hypo-allergenic, safe for contact wearers, plus an affordable alternative to false lashes & extensions. ANOTHER great thing about this product and all of the Younique products, you can receive a full refund if you're not satisfied...even if you've used the product! Purchase at www.littlelashlady.com

• loferg615 By  loferg615
    11.07.14

BEST MASCARA HANDS DOWN!!! No mascara can compare to Younique fiber lashes, even other competitors fiber lashes wont hold up to this brand. Any woman who obsesses over have full, thick, long lashes, here is your answer!!!