Younique By The Little Lash Lady  3D Fiber Lash+ Mascara

Younique By The Little Lash Lady 3D Fiber Lash+ Mascara

4.5
              Rated #75 in Makeup - Eyes
13 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

This helps so much. I have very short lashes. At first i was scared of this product but once you play around with it you will be amazed. Gel. Fiber. Gel.

Luxurious Lashes Thick and full lashes can really be achieved with this product! I don't even worry about putting on fake lashes anymore! Using this product I get lashes that have so much volume! Super easy to use! The fibers in this product do not flake! Also, it washes off easy! I just use warm water and a face cleanser! My lashes stay beautiful all day without having to reapply or touch up!

Not Worth the Money I'm totally confused by the popularity of this item. It has really nice packaging but the mascara bombed pretty badly for me. Even with following the directions it never actually separated them and gave that nice, clean look. It clumped up so badly. I tried using it by itself and the other product in it. It just didn't work for me.

Maravilloso Estos productos son muy valiosos para toda mujer que se considere sensual y sexy porque nos ayuda a embellecer y realzar detalles escondidos que a veces por la prisa pasamos por alto. Me encantarķa una muestra de estos productos

CANT WAIT TO TRY THEM I WANT TO SO TRY THIS BUT HAVENT HAVE A CHANCE YET I HEARD REALLY GOOD THING I CANT WAIT TO TRY THESE OUT

Great Stuff This stuff is amazing. My roommate had it and I would always go into her bathroom to use it... I like how dark it looks and how big it makes your eyelashes look. It is also easy to get off which is always a plus. I would recommend this to anyone for sure.

I switched recently to this mascara and it's great! At the end of the day, I don't have black circles under my eyes, it removes easily at night and looks so natural!

Omg i love this product it does what its says it make your lashes long without the trouble of the glue and the falses

I love this but only wear on special occasions because it's a pain to take off.

If you haven't tried this you really need too. Nothing compares to this!

Absolutely in love with 3D Fiber Lashes. Never had a better mascara in my life. With normal mascara, I have to apply 2-3 different mascaras and spend at least twenty minutes to get a half desirable look for the full coverage look I go for. With these lashes, it takes maybe five minutes and I get lashes that almost touch my eyebrows. I love, love, love it. Recommend it to everyone, you have to try them at least once! Absolutely phenomenal.

Love this mascara! This is a must try! Leaves your lashes looking long and beautiful! It doenst clump up! Its worth every penny!

O.M.G! Ladies, if you haven't tried this, you must, it will change your life! This mascara is a breakthrough product that has women everywhere going bonkers. It's a two step system that increases lash length and volume by 400%. It's also enriched with an Uplift Eye Serum to condition and nourish your lashes, producing a glossy, high-shine effect. Not to mention it's made with all-natural ingredients, no gross stuff. Basically, it's going to give you that Hollywood, false-lash effect without the falsies or extensions. Get yours at www.littlelashlady.com