Younique By The Little Lash Lady 3D Fiber Lash Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Luvs2sang85 Luvs2sang85
    07.21.15

O.M.G! Ladies, if you haven't tried this, you must, it will change your life! This mascara is a breakthrough product that has women everywhere going bonkers. It's a two step system that increases lash length and volume by 400%. It's also enriched with an Uplift Eye Serum to condition and nourish your lashes, producing a glossy, high-shine effect. Not to mention it's made with all-natural ingredients, no gross stuff. Basically, it's going to give you that Hollywood, false-lash effect without the falsies or extensions. Get yours at www.littlelashlady.com

• Aprilnlayton26 By  Aprilnlayton26
    12.02.18

This helps so much. I have very short lashes. At first i was scared of this product but once you play around with it you will be amazed. Gel. Fiber. Gel.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Luxurious Lashes

Thick and full lashes can really be achieved with this product! I don't even worry about putting on fake lashes anymore! Using this product I get lashes that have so much volume! Super easy to use! The fibers in this product do not flake! Also, it washes off easy! I just use warm water and a face cleanser! My lashes stay beautiful all day without having to reapply or touch up!

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Not Worth the Money

I'm totally confused by the popularity of this item. It has really nice packaging but the mascara bombed pretty badly for me. Even with following the directions it never actually separated them and gave that nice, clean look. It clumped up so badly. I tried using it by itself and the other product in it. It just didn't work for me.

• cualquiera By  cualquiera
    09.28.16

Maravilloso

Estos productos son muy valiosos para toda mujer que se considere sensual y sexy porque nos ayuda a embellecer y realzar detalles escondidos que a veces por la prisa pasamos por alto. Me encantarķa una muestra de estos productos

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

CANT WAIT TO TRY THEM

I WANT TO SO TRY THIS BUT HAVENT HAVE A CHANCE YET I HEARD REALLY GOOD THING I CANT WAIT TO TRY THESE OUT

• alanajanes93 By  alanajanes93
    09.27.16

Great Stuff

This stuff is amazing. My roommate had it and I would always go into her bathroom to use it... I like how dark it looks and how big it makes your eyelashes look. It is also easy to get off which is always a plus. I would recommend this to anyone for sure.

• kbpixler By  kbpixler
    01.15.16

I switched recently to this mascara and it's great! At the end of the day, I don't have black circles under my eyes, it removes easily at night and looks so natural!

• Cynthiarodriguez By  Cynthiarodriguez
    12.14.15

Omg i love this product it does what its says it make your lashes long without the trouble of the glue and the falses

• Sashmil By  Sashmil
    12.01.15

I love this but only wear on special occasions because it's a pain to take off.

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

If you haven't tried this you really need too. Nothing compares to this!