Yoplait Whips! Cherry Cheesecake Review | SheSpeaks

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    06.19.21

Yum!

Whips are a light and airy yogurt with a full flavor! Perfect for a snack or dessert!

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    06.14.21

Like a dessert

These are so creamy and delicious that its truly more like a dessert. And healthy too.

• directorylane By  directorylane
    06.12.21

This Yoplait yogurt is by far the best flavor they have ever put out. It's bursting with fresh cherry taste and creamy goodness plus good for you.

• availabilityunavailable By  availabilityunavailable
    06.10.21

My Choice!

I liked the Yoplait yogurts so I decided to try these and not bad, just a pit oddly sour-ish.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

these are good frozen, to me they all seem to have a tang to the flavor no matter which flavor you go with. i miss the times yo-plait had the "thick & creamy" options. the kids like the whips but their just not for me.

• angeliquep12 By  angeliquep12
    04.09.20

Yum!!

If you are trying to lose weight or just cut back on desert, I highly recommend this to you! These are delicious! You almost feel guilty eating it because they are that good. My favorite thing to do with mine is put it in the freezer for an hour or two and I swear it tastes just like ice cream! Also freeze and blend with smoothies!!

• bbfan802 By  bbfan802
    08.04.19

A great dessert

I love that I could eat this in place of a regular dessert. It is so nice and lightQ!

• Mommylife95 By  Mommylife95
    08.02.19

Yogurt

I absolutely love this and so do my little ones!! Perfect snack size great taste and good for my kids and myself

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

Yoplait whipsare an amazing treat to have to fill a sweet tooth or as a quick meal. These cheesecake is like dessert!!

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    03.27.18

Whipped and Wonderful !

Yogurt that tastes like a dessert! The whipped texture is so smooth, and there are no artificial flavors, colors, or high fructose corn syrup. Live and active cultures are good for you, too. I highly recommend this 140 calorie indulgence.