Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Review | SheSpeaks

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

I enjoy these yogurts. I love the variety of flavors and the low calories. They also have a low cost that I appreciate.

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

I'm a lover of yogurt! And,this is 1 of my favorites! Creamy,delicious and healthy! Comes in all kinds of yummy flavors!

• brittwinter By  brittwinter
    02.25.16

Yoplait Greek 100 is my go to snack! All the different flavors are wonderful for my husband and I. At just 100 calories I don't feel bad about eating it!

• bowster28 By  bowster28
    07.17.15

This is my first yogurt choice. It can sometimes feel a little "grainy" but otherwise it's the one I always go for!

• motherng By  motherng
    07.16.15

The higher protein content in Greek yogurt is a plus, but the artificial sweetener is not. Overall, this brand tastes pretty good.

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.15.14

Great taste not as thick as the regular greek yogarts healthy anytime snack. I would like to see more varties

• LotteJoan By  LotteJoan
    11.16.14

I normally eat a different brand of Greek yogurt which is a little more pricey than Yoplait Greek 100. Only because I had a coupon, I decided to give Yoplait Greek 100 a try. I have to say, that compared to the other Greek yogurt that I usually eat, Yoplait Greek is good. The price was right, it tasted good, and the claim of only 100 calories was a bonus. In some cases (depends on flavor), there was less sugar and more protein in Yoplait Greek than in the other Greek yogurt. If you're watching your calories and sugar intake, this is a great product.

• WinWithCindy By  WinWithCindy
    11.12.14

I don't like the artificial sweetener.

• cjwethey By  cjwethey
    11.12.14

I think I have not tried every brand of Greek yogurt out there. I can't say that I like ANY of them, but if I had to choose one, it would be Yoplait.

• leslieholliday By  leslieholliday
    11.04.14

Not the best I have ever tasted but definitely not the worst either. You need to try it before you make a commitment to many flavors of this brand.

• Essielay_10 By  Essielay_10
    10.07.14

It's amazing how this has less sugar than the regular Yoplait! Love eating this for breakfast or a snack.

• sagebm1 By  sagebm1
    10.05.14

I absolutely love this low-fat, high-protein treat and would recommend it to anyone. I have to eat a very high protein diet and Yoplait Greek 100 has become one of my go-to breakfast staples! It comes in varied flavors that taste great while remaining within my calorie/fat/protein range.

• Futuredoctormom By  Futuredoctormom
    08.17.14

So delicious and healthy too!

• mousieornelas By  mousieornelas
    08.06.14

i love this yougurt. it is so delious. you have to try it

• Carrie0361 By  Carrie0361
    07.14.14

These are delicious and only 100 calories. They are also very reasonably priced. I always have these in my fridge.