Yoplait Delights Parfait Review | SheSpeaks

• DiMabs By  DiMabs
    03.17.11

Delicious item and it tastes like pudding. The only sad part is the serving is quite small so you want another!

• ccrunnerchic By  ccrunnerchic
    02.08.11

My husband loves the lemon! He is not a fan of the other flavors. They are small compared to other yogurt brands.

• tngal39 By  tngal39
    01.14.11

The only one I have tried is the Carmel and I really liked it. I have not tried the others. but is good for a low calorie snack.

• mje_1964 By  mje_1964
    07.29.10

These looked so good on the TV commercial so I went to the store and bought the chocolate rasberry- it was disgusting, The other 3 cups ended up being throw out because I would not eat them.

• msofty68 By  msofty68
    07.15.10

umm ummm gooood!!!!!

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    07.03.10

I love these things! I think I got something with the caramel flavor for the same reason: Trying to lose weight but still have a sweet tooth to satisfy from time to time. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a tasty low cal snack.

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    02.16.10

I tried white chocolate strawberry, and did not like it at all. im sure they have other good flavors, though.

• katiedonovan By  katiedonovan
    02.03.10

I was so excited to try them but they ended up being horrid! They ended up sitting in the fridge, no one else in my family would even dare to try them.

• romorichards By  romorichards
    01.29.10

It is so tasty! We tried the lemon and it tastes decadent, though for a few calories!

• heather164 By  heather164
    01.10.10

These are AMAZING, especially when there are coupons available!

• sweettrix By  sweettrix
    01.07.10

I really loved the caramel, it was so rich and delicious! I have also tried the triple berry and the chocolate raspberry, the triple berry was good but I didn't care for the chocolate raspberry. I will have to try the lemon one since so many people have said how good it is, and if its as good as caramel I might be hook to it! The price is a little high, I try to stock up when they are on sale and have coupons for them. There is a coupon $1/1 on the Pillsbury website, in the coupon section. I will have to try that radar525, that sounds like a great idea!

• radar525 By  radar525
    12.19.09

Very good taste! I make them into frozen treats. I stick a popsicle stick thru the foil then put these in the freezer. I peel the foil off, warm the pop in my hand for a few seconds and it pops right out of the container. Even my husband loves these new frozen treats.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    12.11.09

I LIKED THE CARAMEL BUT WAS NOT A FAN OF THE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY THE CHOCOLATE FLAVOR WAS NOT GOOD.

• mmrlaird2 By  mmrlaird2
    12.10.09

I love it. Not a whole lot of calories,but tastes like it does.

• goodQpner By  goodQpner
    12.07.09

I love these. They are like a guilty pleasure after the kdis go to bed, but a whole lot less calories than a bowl of ice cream. There is no aspartame in these...fructose, splenda and acesulefame K