Yoplait Delights Parfait | SheSpeaks

• DiMabs By  DiMabs
    03.17.11

Delicious item and it tastes like pudding. The only sad part is the serving is quite small so you want another!

• ccrunnerchic By  ccrunnerchic
    02.08.11

My husband loves the lemon! He is not a fan of the other flavors. They are small compared to other yogurt brands.

• tngal39 By  tngal39
    01.14.11

The only one I have tried is the Carmel and I really liked it. I have not tried the others. but is good for a low calorie snack.

• mje_1964 By  mje_1964
    07.29.10

These looked so good on the TV commercial so I went to the store and bought the chocolate rasberry- it was disgusting, The other 3 cups ended up being throw out because I would not eat them.

• msofty68 By  msofty68
    07.15.10

umm ummm gooood!!!!!

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    07.03.10

I love these things! I think I got something with the caramel flavor for the same reason: Trying to lose weight but still have a sweet tooth to satisfy from time to time. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a tasty low cal snack.

• bbgirlygirl22 By  bbgirlygirl22
    03.16.10

TASTY TASTY TASTY!!!!!!!

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    02.16.10

I tried white chocolate strawberry, and did not like it at all. im sure they have other good flavors, though.

• katiedonovan By  katiedonovan
    02.03.10

I was so excited to try them but they ended up being horrid! They ended up sitting in the fridge, no one else in my family would even dare to try them.

• lmoscoso By  lmoscoso
    01.31.10

This is a VERY good low calorie snack!