Yoplait Blueberry Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• killer_kitty By  killer_kitty
    08.12.13

Gross!! Yoplait Greek is vomitous and inedible. Their other products are much better. Worst Greek on the market

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    10.30.11

I am a big fan of greek yogurt, but this is not one of my favorites. The texture is somewhat gritty, not creamy like I am looking for. The fruit on the bottom is pretty good and provides a good amount for the size of the container.

• niferr By  niferr
    10.30.11

I get that everyone is on the greek yogurt trend but yoplait should not have gone there! The texture is strange and the fruit swirl is soooo sweet it is intolerable! I cringe thinking about having to try this again! Yoplait stick with your regular yogurt.

• DiMabs By  DiMabs
    03.17.11

This yogurt is very bitter compared to other Greek yogurts on the market. I didn't like the sour taste. I'd give it a big miss.

• austinsmommy25 By  austinsmommy25
    09.12.10

Yuck! I thought this had a weird texture and left a film in my mouth. I had my husband try it and he didn't like it either. It's a good thing, because this yogurt is much more expensive. We will stick to regular yoplait yogurt.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    07.24.10

I love the texture it is so creamy and fills me up so much better than a regular yogurt does. I use these for breakfast or as a mid afternoon snack before my evening workout and they are just right for that.