Yoga Journal Magazine | SheSpeaks

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    04.25.18

I will be letting my subscription expire.

I subscribed to the digital issue, but I will not be renewing when it is due. There are entirely too many advertisements, and the trips to Yoga Camps, etc. are probably above the means of most of the general population. A large percentage of Yoga participants, are tired Moms & Dads with a job and a family, and cannot take the time, nor afford half the things and trips advertised in here. The articles are not laid out well. You have to flip and skim too many advertisements.

• Rmsmith By  Rmsmith
    08.17.09

I had a subscription and let it run out. I prefer the website www.yogajournal.com compared to the magazine.

• miscmayzee By  miscmayzee
    07.25.09

The magazine is overpriced considering the ratio of advertisements to content. I had a one year subscription and did not receive two of my issues and also did not receive two free gifts I was supposed to get as a promotion.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    07.10.09

OH AND BY THE WAY IF U HAVE THE EXCERCISE CHANNEL ON TV THEY HAVE SOME YOGA

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.28.09

Let me clarify a little more, i apologize, I though i put in the /per year subscription however it didn't turn up. Its close to around $17/year but then the bad part is that you only get around 4 or so magazines that year for that much...i felt slightly ripped off... sorry for the vague post/review

• bmcgeorge By  bmcgeorge
    06.25.09

I agree....17 dollar is definently way too much money for this magazine. it is amazing to see what people can really do after doing yoga!