Yes to Cucumbers Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.20.16

I love all of the YES To facial wipes EXCEPT for the "Yes to Cucumbers". I did NOT like the smell and they dried my skin out.

• JanLynn By  JanLynn
    03.10.18

I use these everyday whether I wear makeup or not! They?re great for getting that extra dirt or makeup off before using a cleanser!

• serenab05 By  serenab05
    12.03.17

It Burns!!!!

I tried this product out because I think I was attracted by the appealing packaging. The product appeared to be clean and refreshing. I stopped using the product because I found it burned my skin and especially around my eyes.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Not for Sensitive Skin

I did not care for these. They did the trick, but they irritated the area around my eyes. I have very sensitive skin, which is why I bought these. I had to stop using after a couple days and give them to my roommate.

• Mcrial By  Mcrial
    08.12.17

Not very good

I didnt really like this. I have sensutive skin and eyes so i have to be careful with what i use. I tried these wipes and i liked the sent. It was refreshing and they did leave my skin fealing clean but when it stares to dry down it made the skin around my eyes kind of burn/tinggle. Not a good feeling.

• mbinnall11 By  mbinnall11
    12.03.16

irritated my skin

This really irritated my skin and I did not like the scent

• BeautyReviewer By  BeautyReviewer
    11.30.16

One of my favorite products for make up removal - it cleans so well that no additional washing required. Much better alternative to may other wipes that can leave skin greasy.

• RhiRhi By  RhiRhi
    07.23.16

Strong scented

Was not a fan of the scent, it seemed a bit overwhelming. Otherwise I liked how refreshing my skin felt after using them.

• griechux By  griechux
    07.13.16

I love the brand and i really like these wipes. Very refreshing scent and feel after use. I buys these when they go on sale and have them on me for on a go, as the packaging is pretty compact.

• candries By  candries
    01.20.16

• Gabi620 By  Gabi620
    10.04.15

Irritated my skin, which is normally not sensitive. Feels sticky so you still have to wash your face after using these. Also not extremely effective and getting off make up.