Yes to Carrots Lip Butter | SheSpeaks

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.09.16

Great simple lip balm

I love the Yes to Carrots line! This is a simple, great lip balm and it goes on nice and smooth!

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

I like this product, but it's not my favorite lip product (and I try and use a LOT). I like that it's from a natural, clean company with a great mission. It keeps my lips hydrated and adds a hint of color, but I wish it was longer lasting. I feel like I reapply more often than I would like

• AndreahCrawford By  AndreahCrawford
    04.16.13

I use the mint lip butter constantly! I love the smell and the flavor, and it keeps my lips soft and moisurized. I also love that it's organic, so I don't have to worry about ingesting harmful chemicals. I would recommend the mint lip butter to anyone!

• laniebugzlikes By  laniebugzlikes
    01.07.13

I love natural products.I think Yes to Blueberries is my favorite makeup remover face wipe there is.

• chiisa89 By  chiisa89
    12.15.12

OMG!! this stuff i discovered at walgreens... savior of all saviors for my lips. this stuff softens my lips to perfection, goes on super smooth, and tastes amazing! the melon is my "cant live w/o it" go to balm. i always pick one up when im in a store that carries them. the balm is even appealing to my bf who also has his own stash of the stuff. every time i loan it to a friend they fall in love too. this product is worth every cent!

• mellanhead By  mellanhead
    05.21.12

This does a ok job of moisturizing. I love that it is organic and goes on really well. The smell is great is also.

• lisaes98 By  lisaes98
    05.18.12

Very nice! Very creamy feeling on your lips but doesn't seem to last too long. The ingredients in it are healthy. Like it though, I'd buy it again but I'd try the melon for sure.

• rubyjune By  rubyjune
    03.27.12

use the pomagranate when u have chapped lips

• Marmaleenie By  Marmaleenie
    10.27.11

I love this lip balm! I got the mint and used it constantly until my dog ate it. I would absolutely buy this again. This is my second favorite, my first being Burt's Bees.

• fatima1 By  fatima1
    04.24.11

i use the yes to carrots moisturizer and scrub and i love it. the scrub is for gentle skin, the beads r really small so there not so harsh, and for the lotion it smells good and makes your skin super soft. i wanna try balm now