Yes to Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.08.15

LOVE this product for exfoliating dry winter skin, BUT I use it year around too! Makes your skin soft and is all-natural.

• candries By  candries
    12.08.15

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.28.14

Product leaves a greasy film on the skin and caused breakouts. The scent is appealing, but I would not recommend as a daily cleanser for those with oily/combination skin. The price point is not worth it.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

I love everything Yes To Carrots. This works great, and I would definitely recommend!!

• BooYo197 By  BooYo197
    12.02.13

This stuff is awesome! I just got it about a week ago with my rite aid rewards points! Thought I would give it a try. My face is softer and looks way better. I'm so glad I found something that works and isn't full of harsh chemicals.

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.07.13

Natural and it works! Has a great scent. Very worth the price

• Britbee By  Britbee
    01.21.13

Great for exfoliating dry winter skin, but it's so gentle and moisturizing and non-irritating. Love that it's made with natural healthy ingredients!