Yardley London Yardley English Lavender Soap | SheSpeaks

• Thor11 By  Thor11
    05.23.19

I actually use the yardley oatmeal bar, I've been using it for years and it's the only soap that doesn't dry out my skin and it actually smells amazing. Tried using a regular Dial bar soap instead one day and would never go back to it. I also successfully converted my boyfriend to yardley after one use for the same reasons: it's a great moisturizer and smells great.

• shesmadmax By  shesmadmax
    12.18.17

For the price, this soap was fantastic! I smell great after I use it, and it's so cheap. I also really love the packaging, it's quaint and elegant, much like the soap itself! Unfortunately it's not a particularly moisturizing soap, but it at least suds up nicely and doesn't cost your arm.

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Lightly fragranced and fresh

This a gentle cleansing, lightly fragranced soap. I am sensitive to fragrance and avoid them mostly. However, if I want to treat myself to an old indulgence, I will allow a week of Yardley because it's truly made of good stuff. For most people that don't avoid fragrance, this is a good soap choice because the scent is natural and not overpowerful.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

Love it so much!!

I have been using this soap for years and years. It smells so pretty and makes your skin feel so soft and moisturized!

• meganrose9715 By  meganrose9715
    12.09.16

drying soap

This soap smells nice and is inexpensive. It tends to be drying however and it makes my skin feel tight and itchy.

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.16.16

Smells great

This soap has been a main stay in my family for 3 generations! I love the smell and how cheap it is. ( $1.00/bar at the local dollar tree) It truly makes you "squeaky" clean...so you deffs need to put lotion on afterwards. Also gentle enough to cleany sons face with.

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.16.16

I love the smell of lavender and when I saw this soap on sale I had to pick it up and try it. It felt very light on my skin and not like it was layering my akin with residue. The smell was also light and not over powering. It was great for the price I found it at.

• pagnl5lemons By  pagnl5lemons
    06.13.16

I bought this product trying to save money on soap. I regretted it once I used it. My skin was itchy and dry after using it for a week. I found it is better to buy pricier toiletries when it comes to our hygiene.

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.13.16

Old Fashion Bar Girl

I'm old fashion and prefer a bar soap over liquid. The lavender scent leaves a clean light scent. And there is no waste with the bar soap as there is with liquid.

• CWOK__ By  CWOK__
    03.31.16

I have been using Yardley soaps for years--they are inexpensive, smell wonderful, and leave you feeling fresh and clean. I like the lavender scent a lot, as it's soothing and relaxing, not strong and overpowering like some other lavender soaps, and a bar of it actually lasts a good amount of time. I have always been happy with any Yardley product I've used and almost always have a bar or two on hand, and one of them is usually lavender.