Yankee Candle Midsummer's Night Review | SheSpeaks

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

BUY IT - just buy it

I'd give 10 stars if it were an option One of the best fragrances Yankee Candle has released

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.09.15

A strong, but good smell, that will fill your house. I love these candles because they burn so evenly as long as you trim the wick often.

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

One of my favorite scents from YC. I have it in the wax melts, the car jar and the candle. I like it but it's just a bit expensive unless you can catch them on sale.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

This is a great scent but a little overpowering for my nose.

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

The fragrance on this candle is one of my favorites. Found it while on vacation and fell in love. Not to strong. Just enough to give you a nice feeling. I think it is very romantic smelling. Really like this one.

• jassyrenea By  jassyrenea
    06.06.13

My absolute favorite candles are Yankee Candles. I have the Pink Sands now and it smells fabulous. It is such a calming scent. Midsummers night was the candle I had before this one and I might buy that one again.

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.11.11

I love Yankee Candle products! The fragrance that I return to buy over and over again is the Lavendar Vanilla. It smells so good and it lingers for a while after the flame is blown out. It has a nice calming and refreshing scent.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    03.02.11

This is one of my very favorite fragrances from Yankee Candle. I love a lot of differnt scents that they carry however this is one of the main fragrances I always return to purchase. It has a smell that reminds me of a wonderful mens cologne.