X Men Origins Wolverine Movie | SheSpeaks

06.28.15

Loved this movie. It is my favorite out of all the X Men movies

• themusesquill By  themusesquill
    04.17.14

Having been a long time Marvel fan I was very excited about seeing my long time crush on the big screen. It may not follow the story line exact but it kept to the character. It has all the action packed plots of the comic and everything I was hoping for when I became a fan of the comics. You run through the life of young James Howlet and how he became the powerhouse mutant Wolverine.

• paradise88 By  paradise88

it wa a good movie not the best solo xman movi but it did its job

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    04.13.14

Great movie if you love the X Men as much as we do. It wasn't as compelling as the other movies,but it was a needed installment. I can't wait for the new movie next month!!!

• begemot By  begemot
    05.15.12

What I do not like about many action movies is that they do not have a meaningful storyline and even if they do it is not properly developed. This is not the case with X-Men-Origins. It has a great plot, good actor, and great special effects.

• hscottage By  hscottage
    10.14.10

I am a huge movie buff and this is one of my favorites! Lots of action and a good story line. I was happy to finally see how Logan became Wolverine. All the X-Men movies are full of great characters and action. Even as a women, I love action movies the best. Will pick one over a chick flick any day (I do like chick flicks also).

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    10.14.10

It was enjoyable--my husband is bigger fan than I but it was good to "treat" him to on date night!

• nwmothr By  nwmothr
    07.28.09

me and my fiance havent gone on a date for like over 6months and we went and saw this.i would recommend it it was really good.

• mdiaz1010 By  mdiaz1010
    06.23.09

Im not a really big fan of this sorts of movies at first but this movie is awesome and the best out of all the X-Men movies by far. The end was great and fighting scenes were well made. Its movie worth buying and watching more than ones.

• iheartjulie By  iheartjulie
    06.06.09

I really enjoyed the movie. Even though some of the cgi was really apparent. But besides that the whole story was well written and portrayed and at the end I was left wanting more...I can't wait for more...I went home and watched the other X-men Series. All the actors and actresses did an amazing job!