Wrigleys 5 Rain Gum | SheSpeaks

• RedSky By  RedSky
    06.29.16

I originally tried this gum when it first came out when I was in high school. Fellow classmates hadn't seen colored gum wrappers before (silver wrappers were the norm and companies were just started to get more creative). When I chewed gum, this was my go to brand. The flavor is long lasting.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

I love gum and this is a good brand of gum. I really rarely don't not like any gum either. I'm chewing on some right now. What's not to like?? Low calories.. maybe that will make me do better on my diet? Hah! Not! I wish. -_-

• Becka72 By  Becka72
    05.19.15

I love the flavor and hire long it lasts. The price is really good as well.

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

I love the intense spearmint flavor of this gum. I've actually had a bank teller comment on the fresh minty smell from across the desk--this stuff is pretty intense. I haven't tried the Five Focus spearmint flavor yet, but if it's more intense than this, I can't imagine switching from Rain.

• lovemuffin9810 By  lovemuffin9810
    05.09.13

The flavor is long lasting..the flavor is great..worth the price !

• jessalicia By  jessalicia
    05.07.13

This gum is tasty and flavor lasts a long time. Its my most favorite gum!!

• teddiirene By  teddiirene
    08.17.10

Wrigley's 5 Gum is my favorite gum, I love the intense flavors.

• jackson96 By  jackson96
    08.29.09

I didn't really care for the flavor, but my daughter likes this. I did like the package it came in. It did look appealing & attractive.

• sohuggable By  sohuggable
    06.24.09

I didn't care for this type of gum. It is too stringy and whatnot after chewing for a bit. I stick to my mints...though I like some other kinds of gum.

• danirae By  danirae
    06.19.09

I love 5 gum! I think that the package is very attractive and sleek. It definitely seems to appeal to the younger generation, more the teens and 20 somthings who feel they need to afford it even though its a little more pricy. I also love the flavor and the boldness of it. I don't usually chew one piece of gum for a very long time though, so I'm not sure if it lasts longer than an hour or so. I just tried the new pink fruit flavor this weekend and it was just as good as all the others