Wonderful Pistachios Review | SheSpeaks

• donnamajames By  donnamajames
    02.01.21

Yumminess in an easy to crack open shell, no fussing! I love'em!

• carols56 By  carols56
    02.01.21

GI health

I love Pistachios, they are very good for after eating bloating, and send them to my son for this reason.

• crystallee2019 By  crystallee2019
    01.28.21

best nuts ever

i love these and eat them all the time. healthy for you and good for your heart just don't go over the handfull amount in take. great health snacks too and for losing weight.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718

The best Pistachios

I buy these for my husband and he absolutely loves them. He can pretty much eat an entire 160z bag in 1 sitting. It's not to salt, just right. It does curb your appetite and is a great snack with good fats.

• Archie By  Archie

Love them

This is the better brand of pistachios. Not many that are in the shell are closed up. Not too much salt. Rarely do I get a bad nut. This is my preferred brand.

• Hot-tamale By  Hot-tamale

delicious

these are a great snack. most of the shells open fairly easily. I wish they made a lower salt version.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis

Delicious

Delicious and always fresh! They make the perfect snack.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    01.27.21

I love pistachios. They are tasty and make a great snack. Ever since I found out about the possibility of worms I never eat these in the dark anymore and inspect before eating each one. I am so thankful I have yet to find any bugs.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    01.27.21

I love eating pistachios-just hate shelling them! The unshelled version is a little pricey.

• CarryOn41 By  CarryOn41
    01.14.21

Salty, But Good

I am a huge fan of pistachio nuts and these are my go to pistachio nuts. I find them delicious, but I could do with less salt.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    01.12.21

Good, but pricey

I love pistachios, and would eat them more regularly if they were a little more affordable. These are a great option, especially if we can find them on sale!

• momchef223 By  momchef223
    12.23.20

These are our favorite pistachios so far. We love nuts and have tried many brands and store brands. The consistency of freshness, flavor, not too salty, have the Wonderful brand above others. We add pistachios to salads or eat them for a protein filled snack.

• Chay_Rich By  Chay_Rich
    01.17.16

Love these, me and my children eat them all the time. Husband even takes them to work sometimes.

• emeraldeagle By  emeraldeagle
    11.01.15

My father and I love these. They are just the right amount of salty and taste delicious. There are no other peanuts out there that are like these. I end up eating the entire bag without realizing it!

• mnmguess By  mnmguess
    07.17.15

I just love the Wonderful Pistachios!! Great name for them, as they are truly Wonderful! Just the right amount of salt on the nuts, and the nuts taste great! I have yet to find a bad nut in a bag of my Wonderful Pistachios! I would highly recommend these to anyone that wants a great pistachio nut!