Wonderful Pistachios | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

Delicious and buttery! The only problem is that I can't stop eating them! Great snack!

• Chay_Rich By  Chay_Rich
    01.17.16

Love these, me and my children eat them all the time. Husband even takes them to work sometimes.

• emeraldeagle By  emeraldeagle
    11.01.15

My father and I love these. They are just the right amount of salty and taste delicious. There are no other peanuts out there that are like these. I end up eating the entire bag without realizing it!

• mnmguess By  mnmguess
    07.17.15

I just love the Wonderful Pistachios!! Great name for them, as they are truly Wonderful! Just the right amount of salt on the nuts, and the nuts taste great! I have yet to find a bad nut in a bag of my Wonderful Pistachios! I would highly recommend these to anyone that wants a great pistachio nut!

• Ashie0685 By  Ashie0685
    07.16.15

I usually have a couple bags of these in my cabinet at all times! We eat these as a snack almost daily! Great flavor!

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

addicting ..so yummy! Wish they weren't so expensive.

• H_J0602 By  H_J0602
    04.25.15

Oh these are good! I can finish a whole pack in an hour. I know thats not healthy but thats how good they are. I love how they are salted. Adds a great flavor to it.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

These nuts are great!...A nice healthy snack with just the right amount of salt....warning...open the bag, pour half of the product out of the bag and hide the rest or you will finish the whole bag, that's how good they are.

• katiebug8 By  katiebug8
    04.22.15

My husband loves these and they even sell unsalted sometimes which is his preference. My only problams are that they are expensive and not organic.

• DisneyChick By  DisneyChick
    02.04.15

Overall great nuts. BUT -- The price is fairly high for the amount given.

• roarxdrea By  roarxdrea
    02.03.15

These are so addictive. I start eating them and the next thing I know, I'm covered in the little coverings and my hands are covered in salty goodness, and I'm not even mad. I seriously have to force myself to stop or I'll eat the whole bag.