Willow Womens clothing | SheSpeaks

• caren1875 By  caren1875
    12.07.11

The style of this sweater is so flattering! The V-neck cut gives great shape to any face and body type. I'm a 2XL body type so I love that it slims my overall look. The extra bonus is that the front comes down a little longer right in front of the belly area to hide imperfections without a lot of bulky material. It's a classic look that can go dressy to casual; to work with jeans or trousers.

• littlemommashome By  littlemommashome
    11.12.11

I just love the way this sweeter looks, it looks so beautiful. I would love to own this!!

• spoiledbyneil By  spoiledbyneil
    11.05.11

There really isn't a sweater I don't love and that my husband doesn't live one me, but we do have our favorites, this being one of them. What I love most about this sweater is you can wear it casual or dress it up with a long skirt and a belt around your waist. Being made in the USA is also such a positive.

• nikikz By  nikikz
    11.03.11

I LOVE this sweater, instant sophistication on the go, and made in the USA.

• mmc083100 By  mmc083100
    11.03.11

I love mine!!! everywhere I wear it someone says how great it is. It makes me feel good just to wear it.

• bluegemini10 By  bluegemini10
    11.02.11

This sweater is so cute, especially in the fall, put on some boot cut jeans, and some black boots, and put on this sweater, and you'll love how you look because you look FABULOUS! I wear this everytime I need to run to do a quick errand. I got my sweater from my sister. I totally Reccomend this sweater. It's comfortable and cute, It's a win win situation.

• jepinak By  jepinak
    11.02.11

Wow! Made in the USA! I'm for that!

• mndst9903 By  mndst9903
    11.18.10

I found these sweaters at a sale, I cannot believe how great they are made. These sweaters are made in the USA.. GREAT!!!