Williams Sonoma Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker | SheSpeaks

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.23.14

We bought this not knowing anything and we fell in love with it! It made making homemade healthy baby food a whiz! The down side is that it is a little expensive but worth every penny! It saves a lot of money on baby food and not to mention they're getting a better nutrition without all the preservatives!

• aamita By  aamita
    10.17.13

It works very good

• vanessafas By  vanessafas
    07.08.13

I wanted to love this, but found it a pain in the neck. I didn't like how small it was, and although I could steam and then puree, I can do that easier with the tools I already owned in my kitchen. This disappointed me, but I would actually recommend it to a friend who was younger and more patient than I am, and who did not already own other pureeing and blending tools.

• cycoswmn By  cycoswmn
    09.10.11

I whole-heartedly recommend this for new mothers! I'm a grandma, and I wanted to give my daughter a gift that would enable her to give baby Gabriel natural food! As mentioned in other reviews, the item is a bit pricey, but I think it's well worth it! It makes feeding baby healthy foods as easy as buying processed food! = ) What could be better than that? Even though my grandson isn't able to eat solid foods yet, we've tried it out and can't WAIT for baby Gabe to start eating solids! I recommend this to every mommy, so maybe consider getting it as shower gift for someone special....!

• dillngr9 By  dillngr9
    09.10.11

I LOVE this product. I wanted it the first time I saw it, but then I saw the pricetag and I new it wasn't realistic. We were really lucky to have stumbled upon a mis-shipment at a Pottery Barn outlet - and for some reason. They had no idea what to price them at so they said $30 and my husband quickly grabbed one. When he came home with it, I was ready to yell at him for spending so much - but then he told me the story and I was so thrilled. We made 95% of my son's food with this thing and I felt so good knowing exactly what I was feeding him! So while I'm not sure that I can recommend it for the real price that it is, if you know someone who has it and can borrow it from them, you really should. I've let two friends borrow mine for the convenience of it all and look forward to using it again someday.

• kristina_ganeva By  kristina_ganeva
    01.01.10

after i was reading all the good comments about Beaba i decided to buy one.... it is pretty, it is not heavy, and does great job. i was looking at different websides for this one, and the price everywhere was $149.00, but at www.babycookstore.com they have the $15.00 off + free 2 day shipping, so it is a lot cheaper to get it from there

• mommy83 By  mommy83
    09.07.09

WOW OMG i have to have one of these

• ZeeGirlNY By  ZeeGirlNY
    09.02.09

I LOVE this product. It's so convenient and I use it all the time. I make about a week's worth at once and freeze the purees in an ice cube tray. It's the best!

• curlyjules By  curlyjules
    09.01.09

OMG!!! I would love to have this. With my first child I had to blend everything in the magic bullet. But then it died. I'm going to have to get something before my new baby starts to eat solid foods.

• therills By  therills
    08.27.09

True, seems to be a very convenient tool for making healthy food for your little one...but...$150?!? Might prove cost effective for Jon and Kate plus 8 or the OctoMom, not for most of the rest of us.