William P Young The Shack | SheSpeaks

• angelbite18 By  angelbite18
    06.27.16

An Amazing Spiritual Book

This is a very spiritual book that really gives meaning to the mind and how it works. The book has many adventures and many conversations with God that leave the human mind wondering if this really happened to the Author? But of course it had! Because no one else can give such accurate information about spirits and humans other than God?

• bookmiester By  bookmiester
    09.06.14

When I first got this book, I skimmed it and then put it up on the book swap site I belong to. After I sent it to someone who requested it, I found that I was still thinking about it. There wasn't another copy available at the site so I bought it from Amazon. This time, I read the book and was amazed at what I had missed by just skimming it. I have to say this is one of my favorite books. It was so grounded and didn't promote any particular religious beliefs, which I was relieved to see, as I don't like to be preached to. It is a novel and reads like a novel, not a self help book. It has a good plot and interesting characters. At some point, I will probably read it again. I bought it in hard cover version and this time I am keeping it.

• activegrandma By  activegrandma
    06.29.13

This is an amazing book. I've read it twice and will go back for more. Takes you deep inside and truly makes you think.

• ajenkins By  ajenkins
    02.21.12

Someone gave this book to me, I read it then shared it. I then saw it again at the store & hubby bought it for me. I love it. How can you not get caught up in the story. I have read it to hubby, cause he won't sit down to read. I have told many people about this book, I hope some of them did read it. Its so worth it.

• KelleeR2008 By  KelleeR2008
    02.03.12

I bought and shared this book with my Fiance, he never reads but is enthralled with the story and the relationship between God and man, this is a MUST read book. Sometimes a little hard to read (sad) but journey through it anyway. You will never forget this book and how it betters your understanding of a greater power.

• springcanon By  springcanon
    01.26.12

LOVE this book told everyone I know to read it. Could not put it down read it in two days.

• seahorse By  seahorse
    01.26.12

I would recommend this book to anyone looking to become more spiritually enlightened. This is an amazing story of a man and his journey. The writing in this book is so detailed and creative that it creates a picture in the minds eye that feels as if you are right there living the experience your self......GREAT BOOK!!!!!

• bozemanbrooks By  bozemanbrooks
    01.26.12

I love, love, love this book! I would recommend it to anyone. I didn't find it hard to read with having two young daughters of my own. Yes it is sad what happens but then it gives you whole new look on life and death.

• Eeyore441997 By  Eeyore441997
    01.25.12

This was one of the hardest books I have ever read. Not because it was long or unable to be understood but because having children makes it hit a little too close to home. Once you get through the beginning it gets a little easier to read it and it is just a beautiful story. It makes you open your eyes and look at things differently. It helps you to get rid of the sterio-typical judgement of people and images and for me it helped to heal the very painful loss of my Mother. I told everyone about this book and that they needed to take the time to read it.

• hale5family By  hale5family
    01.25.12

This book is a keeper. I read this after I tragically lost my 3 year old nephew in an accident. This book renewed my faith in God and helped me understand His presence in my life and my relationship with Him in all three ways, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. If you have smme forgiving to do you MUST read this book to the end; it's a life changer.