WhoNu Chocolate Nutrition Rich Cookies | SheSpeaks

• Page55 Page55
    03.19.12

I bought these as a gag gift for my husband and I thought they would taste awful. Actually, they were pretty good but I'm not sure about sending a message to my kids that eating cookies is a good way to get nutrition . . .

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Bad aftertaste

Taste was awful, they might be cheap but I would never buy them again, once was enough

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

Great taste, you would not know this had "better nutrition". My kids ate them up. We enjoyed them. No downside to these.

• burnsanelgin By  burnsanelgin
    08.13.13

I did not like the flavor of these. I have tried the chocolate chip and the vanilla ones and loved them. The chocolate had an after taste of a vitamin taste.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.12.13

These are delicious and my kids love them. I find myself buying these more than any other Cooke now.

• kathyhayes By  kathyhayes
    07.19.13

Bought these to see if they woiuld be better than Oreos. Did not have the same flavor. I wouild not buy them again.

• CSverde By  CSverde
    03.24.13

Whom ever said healthy snacks tasted good has not tried this cookie. They are rather expensive for not being as high quality as they lead you on to believe. I don't want to compare them to Oreo's because Oreo's have recently began to taste a little different from their usual recipe. If anything I would say they are a cross between an Oreo and those store brand cookies you get by the pallets for PTA meetings and church functions. Good but not great.

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    10.24.12

DELICIOUS!!! New favorite in my house. We like the chewy chocolate chip. Yummy and healthy! However, I didn't care for their new vanilla wafer cookies.

• LosBrowns By  LosBrowns
    10.10.12

Great tasting cookies and healthy for you too!

• celticnightflower By  celticnightflower
    08.29.12

I bought these as a supposedly healthier alternative to Oreos. My husband hated them, and I offered one to my sister when she was visiting and she had the same reaction. I didn't think they were that bad, especially if you don't think of them as an oreo replacement, but I don't think they should be considered "healthy". I'll stick to just buying Oreos occasionally as a treat, since honestly that's what cookies are supposed to be anyway, a treat.

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.13.12

Tastes better than an oreo but much healthier