Whitney Houston The Bodyguard Original Soundtrack Album | SheSpeaks

• LIChevyMetsGrrl By  LIChevyMetsGrrl
    06.26.15

If you are a Whitney fan, you need this soundtrack!

• AmyRemes By  AmyRemes
    06.06.15

amazing!! im in love with Whitney and her voice! the songs are very good!!!

• prettybell By  prettybell
    04.21.14

Very good album

• Aroura By  Aroura
    06.14.13

Without a doubt one of her very best albums. Every cut is amazing.

• mickeythescorpion By  mickeythescorpion
    05.23.12

this has been my favorite cd since i was about 9. i always blast it and dream that i could sing like the amazing whitney.....may she rest is peace :(

• candlewoman By  candlewoman
    02.22.12

I get chills when I hear this soundtrack. I loved the movie. Both Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston did a terrific job. I was routing for them to get together the whole movie. The music went so well with the movie and now that Whitney is no longer with us, I will probably cry a little while I listen to this awesome soundtrack.

• taylorfour By  taylorfour
    02.22.12

I love this soundtrack. Period.

• dmdifalco By  dmdifalco
    02.17.12

Soulful, Inspiring and a classic that should be an every fan's collection. This title track from the above film contains many of Whitney Houston's original hits which landed on the chart at number 1 and gained her popularity in the early 80's. Not only does it contain the stellar "I Will Always Love You" but also "Run to You"; "I'm Every Woman"; "I Have Nothing" and for those who don't know "Jesus Loves Me". Possibly the most purchased CD of the past week...this is the ultimate must have.