White Cloud Training Pants | SheSpeaks

• TerTeaRay TerTeaRay
    11.07.14

Super cute but leaked everywhere. Even had my daughter wearing 2 at a time and still leaked. Very disappointed!!

• auntieofone By  auntieofone
    06.07.17

Ugggg

They break my little brother out. He had a rash from using these and they feel like paper.

• Bjane88 By  Bjane88
    02.17.16

Very good product! Very good price also. Would recommend this

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

I was happy with this item when I bought it for my son it is not only a great price but had a few diapers more than other brands while some complained about leaking it worked fine for my son who has always been a heavy wetter from infancy as with all diapers they are not made to stay on longer than the recommended time frame. Great price and value

• nikkifowler408 By  nikkifowler408
    06.17.15

I bought these for my step daughter once and never again. They leaked and got her shorts wet. They are cheaper and less effective. When it comes to pull ups I do not recommend these just to save a few dollars.

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.21.15

Not a fan they leak

• arianasullivan By  arianasullivan
    03.16.15

They may be cheaper than pull-ups, but this is a case of "you get what you pay for." They leak, and it is very hard to encourage a toddler you are trying to potty train when they become discouraged by wetting their clothes simply because the training pants suck. I'd rather spend a little extra money on pull-ups than be cleaning up after leaky training pants all day.

• TerTeaRay By  TerTeaRay

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

Prefer these 10-1 over pull ups brand. They were AWESOME!!! My little girl loved them. She called them her big girl panties.

• happi23 By  happi23
    11.06.13

They leaked very badly. They were cute but leaked

• TingsMom By  TingsMom
    12.19.11

These are horrible! I purchased a package of these because my local store was completely out of training pants in my daughter's size except for these. They are very thin and feel like sand paper. Within hours my daughter started complaing of her legs hurting from rubbing on these. They offer no leak protection at all. Every time she has an accident, it runs down her leg. In addition, the "easy open side" will not stay closed. Will never purchase this brand again.