Whirlpool Electric Dryer WED5700VW 7 0 cu Ft | SheSpeaks

• ajcoupons ajcoupons
    03.03.11

I've had mine for 2 years this May. In the first year, we had to have it serviced as the automatic dry did not work. The heating element was poor and the timer was already out from the first day we got it. I had Maytag before that and I will go back to Maytag or Samsung. I have kept the lint filter clean with every load and still have times where it just won't dry the clothes well.

• elenasurveys By  elenasurveys
    10.01.12

I have this dryer and while it cannot compare to higher end brands, it does the job well and sometimes too well. The highest heat setting is super hot so read clothign labels so that you do not burn your clothes.

• Scout4U By  Scout4U
    09.30.12

Do not buy this dryer - very disappointed - at this moment, I am re-drying a load of towels - all towels, after attempting to dry them on the "towel" setting, on high - still damp...the inadequate buzzer - which you can only hear, if you're near it and the rest of the house is quiet (even on its loudest setting) - will not sound, at all, if you use the timed setting for drying, either way, towels take 2 go rounds - sooo lame! Our dryer is 1 year old and we're completely disappointed - had the service man out to check if there was something wrong with it -his only comment was that we had to dry only one weight of fabric at a time, e.g., all towels, no mixed weights -e.g., no pants with lighter weight shirts, even then, the clothes generally come out damp after the first go round - sooo lame!

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    03.03.11

• Upriser7 By  Upriser7
    05.21.10

Ive heard about these...would love to try.

• arvajop By  arvajop
    01.27.10

I dont own one but my girlfriend who does says she loves it.

• TinaMakin By  TinaMakin
    01.27.10

My Last Washer and Dryer Was A Whirlpool and It Lasted 5 Or 6 Year I Love My WhirlPool! Now I have the new whirlpool and it's Awesome! I love it!

• donnamcneill By  donnamcneill
    01.27.10

I have never used whirlpool I heard it was a reputable company.

• mommy2010 By  mommy2010
    01.27.10

I have always brought whirlpool products and love them....always had good luck with them.

• jadamarie By  jadamarie
    01.27.10

have the dryer and washer both works very well love them both

• mommytimes7 By  mommytimes7
    01.27.10

I bought this dryer about 1 yar ago. We love it and have no problems with it. It works very well and gets things dried quickly which is a must in our large family since we do about 40 loads of laundry per week.