Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato Basil | SheSpeaks

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

Pretty awesome if you love this flavor combo, I'm not a fan of it as I don't like tomato. It's great to top with mozzarella cheese and will please even those who don't like tomato because the tastes aren't overpowering.

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

One of my favorite wheat thin flavors. I love eating this with garlic hummus or by themselves. Great flavor.

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

I like Wheat Thins, and I like sundried tomato and basil, so why did I NOT like these? For starters, the sundried tomato-and-basil flavor did not quite go with the sweet, wheaty/malty flavor of the Wheat Thins. (I think it would be better with something saltier or more neutral, like Triscuits). The overall flavor was too sweet, poorly balanced, and slightly "artificial."

• shalunya By  shalunya
    03.22.13

I love these! At first I thought they were a bit overpowering but now I can't get enough! It's a grown up version of nacho cheese Doritos with explosive flavor. They are great with dips and sauces or all by themselves. A must have for family gathering, parties, road trips, or anyday!

• rachelandshawn By  rachelandshawn
    03.21.13

My favorite snack cracker by far. Love them!!

• queenb1 By  queenb1
    03.21.13

I LOVE WHEAT THINS!!! they are a healthier alternative to chips. i love them with hummus or just as they are.

• honeebop By  honeebop
    05.28.12

The flavor is so intense and I can never have enough of these wheat thins.

• Lorelfs1 By  Lorelfs1
    12.07.11

These are really good. They are great by themselves but also go nicely with cheese and other dips. A great alternative to a plain cracker.

• sherrikay By  sherrikay
    08.19.10

I love these crackers and have them on hand all the time! WIsh they cuold make them reduced fat like the originals.

• summerbreeze72 By  summerbreeze72
    08.14.10

One or two is ok but they have waaaaaaaay to much seasoning on them