Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color | SheSpeaks

• trwinans trwinans
    11.19.13

For the price they are pretty good lipsticks. They seem to last for awhile but can smudge and be hard to remove from skin. And the paper usually has a dollar of making it cheaper.

• yramas8 By  yramas8
    02.24.18

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color

This is one of the most common lipsticks in my makeup area. I love the variety of shades on the market, the durability, the finish (it's neither matte nor gloss) and especially the price. On many occasions Dollar Tree sells it for $ 1 ... Every time I need to buy some lipstick for a special occasion (that does not have matte finish) I choose to check with this line. The only thing I do not like is that if you keep the lipstick in a bag there is a great chance that the lid will come off. It is for this reason that I have them in an organizer at my vanity table. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an economic alternative in lipsticks with a beauty finish.

• ljflan1212 By  ljflan1212
    08.08.16

Pretty Colors & Goes on Smooth!

I haven't purchased lipstick in a VERY long time, so I got a stick of Wet n Wild Mega Last. I am not at all disappointed! The color is perfect, goes on smooth, and lasts quite a while. The best part, it was under $2!!

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

I have this lipstick in the color sandstorm and its extremely pigmented. It doesn't dry matte like it looks int he tube but goes on very smooth.

• Bjane88 By  Bjane88
    02.17.16

I have 2 different shades of this lipstick. I do actually like the product but does make my lips a little dry.

• dlosoya By  dlosoya
    02.09.16

This lipsticks are really pigmented and last a long time. There a matte finish

• Scalef By  Scalef
    02.06.16

With trying to keep up will all the lastest make up trends it can start to become expensive. I purchased 3 different shades (since they were under $2.00 ) just to try them out , to my surprise this product is actually my new fav!!! I received so many compliments on my lipstick. These are nice lipsticks for the money.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    01.14.16

These lipsticks really are good. The color stays they dont completely dry out your lips and for the price you truly cant beat it.

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    08.08.15

This lipstick is in no way "long lasting". The color transfers like crazy, but they have a gorgeous shade collection. If you don't mind reapplying often, grab these, as they are usually under $1.

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.19.15

Love the matte finish to this lipstick. Once I found the color that went with my skin tone, it was on! The lipstick stayed for a very long period of time with having to reapply.

• dazlphoto By  dazlphoto
    05.19.15

Very affordable and seems to last as far as on my lips. I will continue to buy this product!