Wet n Wild Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand | SheSpeaks

• Amb2290 By  Amb2290
    08.13.12

I like this coverage and it's definitely way more affordable if you have a tight budget

• allalyalf By  allalyalf
    10.27.11

For the price this is a great deal, applicator is wonderful to use. Let dry, then blot with dry damp cloth to set, then apply your usual foundation and blend.

• fishersonia By  fishersonia
    10.27.11

I tried to get this product instead of my Mac for hiding my little scars and pimples. I feel like this fades away in a few hours or when I start to sweat because of the moisture. I need the better brands for this. Sorry Wet n Wild, Doesn't do it for me.

• Pattysunface By  Pattysunface
    10.26.11

Product goes on smooth and blends well. A good value for the money! Perfect for everyday use.

• trhoward8502 By  trhoward8502
    10.09.09

I have used some of wet n' wild products before but have never tried this. Would not mind trying it though.

• laidoff By  laidoff
    10.08.09

I don't like wet n wild product's too water down....

• kulfi83 By  kulfi83
    10.08.09

I'm not sure its a good match for my skin :(

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.01.09

I love all wet n wild products. They are good and reasonable.

• MarieVonLove By  MarieVonLove
    10.01.09

I absolutely love it. Even though it's liquid, it won't cause break outs or clog pores. It's especially good for oily, sensitive skin. It lasts long and goes on like a second skin. It's as if you never put it on.