Wet N Wild Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette Sand Castle | SheSpeaks

• dashusic97 dashusic97
    10.16.12

this was my all time favourite pallet, so so sad it's discontinued... you can still find it at stores like ross or tjmaxx for a low price and if you do see it, buy it! its great!

• ddazee By  ddazee
    08.13.13

I bought this palette many, many years ago after reading so many good reviews on it. Once I tried it out however, I was slightly disappointed because the look I created using solely this palette looked like a shimmery, frosty mess. After playing with this palette some more I realized that it's more of an amazing supplement to my other eyeshadows as highlighters. It's also a pretty versatile palette because you can use the shades in this to highlight your face as well, much like Bobbi Brown's shimmer bricks but at a fraction of the cost. This palette quickly became my staple highlighting palette with a nice range of colors to compliment many looks as well as many skintones. This palette is a must-have if you use it right, and is especially great for the price.

• grimdefeat09 By  grimdefeat09
    11.03.12

One of the first palettes I've ever own, and I still have it. The shadows are incredibly pigmented! And has a great color payoff. I really enjoyed this palette it's sad they discontinued it.

• dashusic97 By  dashusic97
    10.16.12

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

This is like the best drugstore palette ever. The shadows are really creamy and not powdery but it's also VERY shimmery. I would suggest to purchase this if you ever see it anywhere else because it is discontinued. =(

• jojo4cats By  jojo4cats
    05.12.10

What? It's been discontinued?! I better stock up some, I just LOVE this pallet by Wet n Wild.

• glittergoddess By  glittergoddess
    05.03.10

Just heard this pallet is being discontinued so better hurry and grab them up!