Wet N Wild Spoiled Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• Laurelannabelle By  Laurelannabelle
    06.15.15

I absolutely love the colors of Spoiled nail polish! Im a polish fiend and am always on the lookout for new colors - especially for a good price! I tried these first on my fingernails and they didn't last long. The polish itself goes on smooth and with 2 coats it is a very rich color. I've read reviews about not liking the brushes, but i guess i got good ones because they weren't a problem for me. I don't wear them on my nails anymore because they don't hold up for longer than a couple days, but they are a great pop of color on my toes! Overall i would definitely buy these again, and recommend them, but just for my toenails.

• kandrews82 By  kandrews82
    08.25.14

I got this product at CVS a few weeks ago. It was on sale for just $1 so I decided to test it out. My 3 year old loves to have her nails painted, and she picked the color out herself. It was a light blue color # S073 It painted on easily, and true to the eye. I did not have to do a million coats to get the color I desired. It stayed on for a couple of days which is all I can ask for in a color. It was about 80% cheaper than other brands of similar quality, and I would definitely purchase again.

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.20.14

Not the best nail polish out there. They have wide array of beautiful colors and the brush is really thick. In my experience using them, they do not last very long. Doesn't fully dry and/or takes a REALLY long time to do so.

• Cbat3295 By  Cbat3295
    02.20.14

Love the hot pink and it dries fast too!!

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

I got some of this nail polish because the color matched my prom dress perfectly but It very fully dried! I could make imprints in it a day after painting it on!

• melody_heart By  melody_heart
    02.10.14

Its sooooooo prettyyyyyy and goes on smooth, I love it :3 :D

• shannrenn10 By  shannrenn10
    01.26.14

I really love this nail polish because it was inexpensive and came out looking smooth and pretty. It had a ton of different and cute colors and the bottle is bigger than other bottles so you won't run out as quickly. Unfortunately, I have only ever seen it in one or two stores. I wish they sold it in more places, it's always a good find because I've gotten 4 for $7 deals with this brand before!

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Spoiled polishes are kind of hit and miss for me. Some of the colors are great and apply perfectly, while others don't apply quite as smoothly. I have also had some issues with the brushes, I love that they are made wide so you can almost paint your nail in just one stroke, but sometimes the brushes have stray bristles that make it hard to apply.

• KarmiRose By  KarmiRose
    06.28.13

I love nail polish! Any brand of nail polish, I am not too picky. But this does peel too quickly.

• TheSmallThings By  TheSmallThings
    06.25.13

I have this 4 stars because this nail polish IS pretty and the brush is wide but it does chip very fast and it takes move then two coats because the polish is almost transparent. I do recommend using a white base coat to make the colors "pop" more. Overall, other than that it is great!