Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

10.16.13

Not bad, but not the best I have tried. Good color and not too pricy

• jess_collins By  jess_collins
    10.12.15

This eyeliner is mostly for those who do their upper eye lids to make a more perfect line.

• rhirrel By  rhirrel
    11.19.14

I have never used it, but my granddaughter tells me it is really great.

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.16.13

Not bad, but not the best I have tried. Good color and not too pricy

• terrisam By  terrisam
    10.15.13

This is my go to eyeliner. I love the way this applies and stays put, I have tried other more expensive liners and always go back to wet n wild

• minusculedot By  minusculedot
    10.11.13

This product is amazing. It is intensely black, creamy and very long lasting. You can even use this to tightline your eyes and it will not budge. I had been using the physicians formula gel liners for sometime and bought this after they dried out. This is definitely better and I will repurchase. The packaging is rather flimsy though so I expect that this will dry out quickly. The brush that it comes with is not that bad either and definitely usable for on the go.

• annysb By  annysb
    09.12.13

I heard about this eyeliner, I would love to try it because it seems creamy and that is good to my eyes

• ddazee By  ddazee
    08.13.13

I had used MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack for years and this is a great alternative. While the packaging is not as sleek and pretty as MAC's, the formula is just as good, delivering an inky black creamy line. Gel/cream liners are great for people that like the look of liquid but can't seem to get the hang of it. Using this as a base for eyeshadow and using sheer/iridescent shadows on top also makes for an interesting take on a smoky eye. Love this liner.

• vanessanguyen By  vanessanguyen
    03.26.13

Super black and creamy/1 Last on my eyes all day long without smudging.

• ChantalWard By  ChantalWard
    03.22.13

i have so many of these i absolutly love these they are amazing the only thing i dont like is that if you dont use them alot they will dry up on you

• dbishara By  dbishara
    03.22.13

I had bad experience with this crème liner it was too dry,i think It was already dried when I bought it!!! though I heard many raved about it , it didn't go well with me.