Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes Review | SheSpeaks

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Amazing eyeshadows. Love how affordable they are. Blend like a dream

• marielanr By  marielanr
    05.12.17

These palettes are really nice, especially for the price. The color pay off is really nice and the shades are easy to blend. I like that they are also already labeled with their specific use, which makes them very easy to use.

• Pinklover9 By  Pinklover9
    01.26.16

Looked amazing. Brought an extra one as a gift and my best friend loved it.

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

This is actually very pigmented! I was extremely impressed to have found such an inexpensive eye shadow palette that was this nice!

• witchmom05 By  witchmom05
    05.22.14

The wet n wild eyeshadow pallets have the most pigmented shadows in there price range. Plus they are always coming out with great new pallets. Sold in singles, 3 pans and 6 pans some of my favorites are the 6 pans. Easy to blend with great color and pigmentation you can never go wrong with there shadows.

• AugustRye By  AugustRye
    05.01.14

I love the colors that are available. Pigmented just right. Also very affordable especially when you can stack with a coupon.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.01.14

With a great primer or base, these shadows are magic.

• grumpychick2000 By  grumpychick2000
    04.30.14

Awesome for a vibrant smoky eye.

• pinklips By  pinklips
    04.30.14

love this product use it as my only eye shadow reasonably priced and lasts throughout the day!!!!!!!!!

• beautyproductlover By  beautyproductlover
    04.12.14

I continue to reach for these palettes almost every day! They are so affordable and offer such amazing pigmentation. My favorites are Comfort Zone, Walking on Eggshells, and Knock on Wood. The normal line of trios and 8-pan palettes have performed consistently well but I do not suggest the Limited Edition trios. My only complaints are: the lack of matte colors, the unwearable brights, and the scarcity of the Limited Edition 8-pans. Regardless, I love these eye shadows because they are so easy to work with and are versatile!

• Dhawks By  Dhawks
    02.20.14

Cannot say enough about these eye shadows. The colors are fantastic. The wearability is amazing. The price is the best part. The colors are just so pigmented and so rich. I have at least three palletes and I love them all.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

Incredible line of products they shadows are so pigmented and beautiful they give you a professional makeup look I love it

• a3mnd691 By  a3mnd691
    10.16.13

very affordable

• minusculedot By  minusculedot
    10.11.13

This are absolutely amazing- pigmented, soft and long lasting. I constantly find myself comparing high end brands to this. They do have a wide variety of colors as well from bold to neutral. There is something for everyone with these eyeshadows.

• ivette2508 By  ivette2508
    10.02.13

This is a great product love the colors.